when will the weather fiasco end

Jboyle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's the matter of the couple of hundred grand they cost to fit, and the fact they need replaced at that price every 7-8 years.

No junior club can afford that unless they're either playing in a council-owned facility or have sold their old ground and have moved into a new build on the proceeds.

The majority of football supporters will embrace the ever improving surfaces. The dinosaurs on here will be long gone either through departing this mortal coil or taking the mother of all huffs leaving the rest of us to enjoy our football.

Mark my words this is the future it's what makes most sense and what our players of tomorrow will expect good surfaces to play football on.

Who pays for the installation and up keep and where do teams play while this is getting installed ??

I can see Saturday 5th March possibly being affected due to the weather... Windy Wilson Weather and Road Reports(on Facebook) has forecast next week to be bitterly cold, especially the East side of the country...

"The Beast fae the East . . . has she awoken, she has risen . . . turning bitterly, bitterly COLD from Sunday onwards, with Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday seeing cold, cold EASTERLY winds coming in . . . and we all know what that means eh . . .

The EASTERN side of the country will be susceptible to bitterly cold wintry showers, with POSSIBLE snow for some . . .

And to think it's the start of METEOROLOGICAL spring next Tuesday as well . . .

Gardners and growers beware !!"

The majority of football supporters will embrace the ever improving surfaces. The dinosaurs on here will be long gone either through departing this mortal coil or taking the mother of all huffs leaving the rest of us to enjoy our football.

Mark my words this is the future it's what makes most sense and what our players of tomorrow will expect good surfaces to play football on.

you speak for the majority of fans?

I'm not on any committee whatsoever as others will testify to on here but nice try anyway .

And if you came out your bubble it would surprise you just how many people despise these pitches.

This cretin is going out of his way to attempt to get people on here in trouble by insinuating rightly or what is usually the case wrongly that posters are members of clubs committees . This behaviour is at first strange but when you look at it downright despicable . Hopefully the mods on here will either have a word or just ban the lowlife altogether . Best ignore him anyways bud

Archived