Ocean Colour Scene

Believe The Hype

Apologies if there is already a thread, I couldn't find one with the search option.

Anyone else going to the Hydro for the 20th anniversary gig of Mosley Shoals ? Personally I think this venue is far too big for them. I am assuming there is going to have to be a cracking support act to help fill it up as my mates gf saw them at the concert hall not long ago and said there was plenty of empty seats.

Apologies if there is already a thread, I couldn't find one with the search option.

Anyone else going to the Hydro for the 20th anniversary gig of Mosley Shoals ? Personally I think this venue is far too big for them. I am assuming there is going to have to be a cracking support act to help fill it up as my mates gf saw them at the concert hall not long ago and said there was plenty of empty seats.

Aye, I got tickets. I'm hoping that the support is one or both of Shed Seven or The Bluetones who are supporting them in Leeds in the summer.

Aye, I got tickets. I'm hoping that the support is one or both of Shed Seven or The Bluetones who are supporting them in Leeds in the summer.

Shed Seven are supporting them in Newcastle as well.

They do sell tickets for the venue in blocks tho so you'll probably find the whole top level unused if they don't sell enough.

They do sell tickets for the venue in blocks tho so you'll probably find the whole top level unused if they don't sell enough.

Apparently the standing section sold out same day as tickets got released.

I just mean the whole event tbh. I wouldn't have gone to watch any of them in 1996 let alone now.

Whats with the name change?

I love OCS and think they are vastly underrated. A good band to see at a festival.

Not a particularly interesting reason but worth changing the name regardless.

OCS definitely weren't underrated they really got away with murder riding that Britpop/Mod revival stuff of the mid 90s suppose you got to hand it to them for getting the payday that they did and still continue to.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived