Stenhousemuir -vs- Cowdenbeath

Cowden could save money in the short term for sure by shutting our terracing. They however realise that this would kill the club as many of the long term supporters who stand there to look over the horrific fence are already deeply fucked off. No toilets, no pies, no tannoy, pish on the park already. Put us in the boring stand then game over.

I hope Stenny do open up their terracing again in future as sitting in the stand when we last played at Ochilview was a rank experience. Polite rustling of sweety papers and the Tellytubbies going mental beside Aberdeen Cowden.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowden could save money in the short term for sure by shutting our terracing. They however realise that this would kill the club as many of the long term supporters who stand there to look over the horrific fence are already deeply fucked off. No toilets, no pies, no tannoy, pish on the park already. Put us in the boring stand then game over.

I hope Stenny do open up their terracing again in future as sitting in the stand when we last played at Ochilview was a rank experience. Polite rustling of sweety papers and the Tellytubbies going mental beside Aberdeen Cowden.

100%

Kill the club - nothing like being over dramatic. There are plenty toilets and pies.

Archived