WrestleMania 32

JamieStevenson

I'm seriously tempted to go to Mania 33.

Basing of this years prices, I'm assuming it will be around 2k for the cheapest mania package that includes all the 5 main weekend stuff (mania, axcess, nxt, hof and raw) which I think is the silver package. Flights and spending on top - looking at the best part of 3k to be budgeted. That sound about right??

Tickets normally go on sale in October and I assume tickets need to be paid full in advance and flights are obv best booked asap so pretty much need 2.5k saved by October this year I reckon.

Without sounding like a total dick, that should be fairly do-able for me financially. Trouble is, I only have 2 mates who are into wrestling. One is a teacher who won't be able to get the time off and the other is very unlikely to be able to afford it. I'm tempted to go alone - I'm the sort of guy that is 100% comfortable with my own company so no issue on that front. Happy to go travelling and do most things on my , I just feel Mania weekend would be so much enhanced by spending it with someone you know who is passionate fan as well.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

As you say though, maybe one of the minor ones somewhere down the line. Really not worth their while having a major here again though.

I disagree with it being "not worth their while", think it would bring a lot to the company to take the show "on tour" to a country where suddenly all of Europe can fairly easily attend. 

There's no way they would just plonk it down into London for WM34 or whatever though.  They would need to run a couple of minor PPVs here first at least, gauge how they go both here and back home.  From listening to some podcasts, the idea of an afternoon PPV on a Sunday - which it would obviously have to be - was pretty positive.  Put Extreme Rules in the O2 or something, or Fast Lane given it usually means absolutely nothing.  Those go well, I see no reason why they wouldn't consider it.

But its' still pretty unlikely.

Maybe Wyatts vs League of Nations?  It's hardly Wyatts vs Shield, but it would make some kind of sense.  Unlikely that any of the LoN will be involved elsewhere for definite, so it would get eight people involved.  A massive waste for a lot of the talent involved (Harper, Rusev and Wyatt especially) but it gets a lot of the more boring/less built/less talented ones (Strowman, Rowan, Sheamus, ADR, Barrett) a place on the card.

Their only other option is to throw him into one of the (presumed) multi-man matches.  Either the Battle Royal, or an IC/US title ladder match.  There isn't really anyone left for him to go up against one-on-one.  Not with their history of booking him with only a few weeks left.

Cena will be a part of WM. I'm guessing he's going to interfere in Shane V Taker and then get his match v Taker next year and Shane will get the business bearing in mind it was because Seth was going to break Edges neck that made Cena give power back to the Authority too that Zigler mentioned in the last couple of weeks also.

Cena will be a part of WM. I'm guessing he's going to interfere in Shane V Taker and then get his match v Taker next year and Shane will get the business bearing in mind it was because Seth was going to break Edges neck that made Cena give power back to the Authority too that Zigler mentioned in the last couple of weeks also.

Oooh, that is actually quite interesting.  Would they really have their golden boy do something so heel-ish though?  I'd love it to happen, and it would give them an out for Shane winning, but it would also be completely against how they've painted Cena.  Best case, they have him do it, keep him as "face" but have him turn back to something a little more edgy.  Have him in mini-feuds throughout the year, keep Taker in mind, then have his retirement match next year.

Cenas a bit of a tweener regardless and he will still sell his shirts to kids if he goes over the undertaker to help Shane get rid of the Authority. Undertakers streak is already gone and if he loses because of interference because let's face it Steph and Vince will be at ringside it won't be as big a deal as him losing cleanly to Brock. This like I said would get Shane Raw and set up a year long Feud with Cena and Taker like it was meant to be this year. Either this or the Rock interferes with the Title match to help his Cousin setting up a match v Trips as teased last year.

It's a Vinny Mac rivalry. In Texas. At Mania. With a match where there's bound to be a load of overbooking. I've assumed for a while that Austin is going to take part. HBK possibly as well.

Yeah it's definitely got a HHH vs Sting feel to it. Plenty of overbooking and run-ins for pops and excitement. It won't make much sense but I'm looking forward to it more than any other match, should be entertaining.

I told you, he's gonna beat the shite out of Shane and then when he's about to hit the third tombstone, he'll fall back and will let Shane get the pin.

Ooft, can you imagine the heat if he throws the match? :P While it would be very interesting to see how they played it, and how the rest of the show goes while everyone shits all over it, I can't see it happening.  The first part will though - Taker is going to absolutely dominate for  80% of the match, hand out a proper prison beating.  Midway through, Shane will have a flurry, do his weird punches, but then get beaten down.  Then in the last five minutes they'll probably break out of the cage, Shane gets back into it, does something horrifically dangerous, and gets the win.  And throughout there will be run-ins aplenty. 

Archived