Switching from Sky&BT to Virgin

I've been getting dreadful speeds from Virgin the past few weeks, pretty unusable to the point where I couldn't even connect to the Wi-Fi at all. I gave them a phone there and they said they'd 'Send some signals'. Quick reboot later and my speed is the fastest it's ever been on Virgin. Got my mate to do the same, and he's experiencing the exact same thing/ They're at it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/09/2016 at 13:57, pub car king said:

I went from sky to virgin in April and regretted it the day it was installed. No end of problems with the phone. Internet has no range I mean it loses signal by the back door. I cannot get on with the heap of shite tivo box either it's slower than a week in jail and possessed by a witch.

So when they put up the price in an email I rang them up and got to leave without penalty 6 months into an 18 month deal. I was fucking delighted and have just gone back to sky where I'm getting an £80 a month tv deal with sports and movies on demand etc for £32 a month and phone and unlimited Internet for £23.

So if you have virgin ring them up and you can leave without fees. Thank you ofcom.

I'll be doing this tomorrow. About 6 months into my 12 month contract, service has been a shambles and I barely watch the TV. I'll just be getting broadband next time, save myself the bother.

Yes my good man ring them up get them to confirm it's gone up then dump the b*****d there and then.

Sky had me reconnected within a couple of days and are giving me it all free until my 30 days are up with virgin.

Cheaper too. The tivo box was fucking hopeless really lucked out they pit the prices up so I could leave.

Archived