Alloa v Livingston

Wasps1 - please stop with the Coldplay; eventually my mother's going to storm your booth while I'm in the lavvie or something. I've given up hoping you'll turn it down a notch.

This. Playing Coldplay is bad enough, but playing the same Coldplay song twice in the same day made me sad.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This. Playing Coldplay is bad enough, but playing the same Coldplay song twice in the same day made me sad.

Trenchant.

You're even making away fans unhappy when they're virtually confirming their safety from last place. For shame, sir.

Our biggest game of the season and we didn't turn up. Ross needs to take some of the blame for yesterday as two of his signings let us down and cost us. Caddis is still woeful and should never have got back in and Mitch has no desire. He loses the ball and instead of wanting it back he puts his arms in the air and watches the Livi player run away with it. The main culprit for this mess is Danny Lennon. He has absolutely ruined us this season. In my 20 years of watching Alloa this has got to be the worst team I've seen at The Recs. We'll be into March without a home win. Mulraney better not put the ticket prices up next season...

Bit harsh on megginson? He's been very good since we signed him and arguably our man of the match in a couple of games aswell.

As for Caddis, he played to the level he always has for Alloa. The much berated Eddie Ferns is a far better option than him and at least puts in a shift.

The way Caddis played yesterday I would have had Robbie Crawford, Eddie or Scott Hynd in ahead of him. In fact I would have put Davie Crawford in ahead of him too. It was a very poor day for Alloa as a team but I thought Caddis was particularly bad. I wouldn't have given him another chance based on a terrible loan spell but was encouraged by his performance from the bench at Easter Road. Alas, yesterday was more like his first spell at the club. At times he looks like he doesn't know what he is supposed to be doing. His apparent lack of heart doesn't help his cause. Certainly doesn't deserve to start at the Rock and will need to do much, much better if he is to have a future in senior football.

Megginson didn't have a great day but I think he has generally done ok since signing and has been a factor in our improved play. Similarly Finnie had a bit of a nightmare but had previously looked decent. I would definitely persevere with these guys and I'm sure they'll have much better days than they did yesterday.

I think we actually missed Isaac yesterday, there was a lack of a focal point in the attack.

The way Caddis played yesterday I would have had Robbie Crawford, Eddie or Scott Hynd in ahead of him. In fact I would have put Davie Crawford in ahead of him too. It was a very poor day for Alloa as a team but I thought Caddis was particularly bad. I wouldn't have given him another chance based on a terrible loan spell but was encouraged by his performance from the bench at Easter Road. Alas, yesterday was more like his first spell at the club. At times he looks like he doesn't know what he is supposed to be doing. His apparent lack of heart doesn't help his cause. Certainly doesn't deserve to start at the Rock and will need to do much, much better if he is to have a future in senior football.

Megginson didn't have a great day but I think he has generally done ok since signing and has been a factor in our improved play. Similarly Finnie had a bit of a nightmare but had previously looked decent. I would definitely persevere with these guys and I'm sure they'll have much better days than they did yesterday.

I think we actually missed Isaac yesterday, there was a lack of a focal point in the attack.

I was happy when we resigned Caddis and thought he would come back after playing a couple European games etc... a better player. He's doing his best to prove me wrong though.

I can see why Isaac was dropped yesterday as he was brutal against Hibs but he's a player that is beginning to win me over a bit now and I hope once he finds the net in open play it'll spur him on and give him the confidence to score a few more.

I was happy when we resigned Caddis and thought he would come back after playing a couple European games etc... a better player. He's doing his best to prove me wrong though.

I can see why Isaac was dropped yesterday as he was brutal against Hibs but he's a player that is beginning to win me over a bit now and I hope once he finds the net in open play it'll spur him on and give him the confidence to score a few more.

I think Isaac was injured yesterday, not 100% sure though.

Seems like Megginson has played a fair part in our recent performances. Caddis looked totally lost yesterday; JR will have to find a way to make him grasp the nettle and make things happen for himself. Isaac's performances are maybe starting to drift back a bit again, but he's had a few tough games lately, so maybe that isn't fair.

Has anyone congratulated Michael Duffy yet on finally getting a goal? Was very pleased for him when that went in :P

Seems like Megginson has played a fair part in our recent performances. Caddis looked totally lost yesterday; JR will have to find a way to make him grasp the nettle and make things happen for himself. Isaac's performances are maybe starting to drift back a bit again, but he's had a few tough games lately, so maybe that isn't fair.

Has anyone congratulated Michael Duffy yet on finally getting a goal? Was very pleased for him when that went in :P

Been a long time coming for Duffy and he also had the injustice of when his proper first ended up meaningless as the game got cancelled. Delighted for him as he's possibly been our most consistent performer this season

Archived