Annan v The Binos

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice try but we know we are shit

I know you know you lot are shit, we also know you lot are shit. The fact we conceded 2 to you is a joke, shouldnt be happening. At least we came back but it really was a game we should be winning.

I know you know you lot are shit, we also know you lot are shit. The fact we conceded 2 to you is a joke, shouldnt be happening. At least we came back but it really was a game we should be winning.

Settle down you got a point what more do you want????

Pretty poor show.

Nothing to excite the home crowd.

Hey Pids remember that saying about Monkeys " the higher they climb the more they reveal" -very very true."

Regardless - our friends from Preston, Oldham, West Bromwich,Sunderland & Newcastle had a great day. Hope Martin McNiff & his pals enjoyed Carlisle.

Pretty poor show.

Nothing to excite the home crowd.

Hey Pids remember that saying about Monkeys " the higher they climb the more they reveal" -very very true."

Regardless - our friends from Preston, Oldham, West Bromwich,Sunderland & Newcastle had a great day. Hope Martin McNiff & his pals enjoyed Carlisle.

Sounds intriguing. What was the big visit for?

So he doesn't want to blame the players...but it's their fault...but really the refs....but the players fault all the same...but mainly the players...and the ref....

Wait....

Ah f**k it I'm going to bed.

Anyone's fault but Chapman.

Archived