Annan v The Binos

Four of us heading over to this one from Sunny Sunderland. Early train from gods country then a breakfast in Carlisle. Also looking for a slow train back via a few real ale pubs on the Tyne Valley line.

Will be our second time at this fixture for two of us and the first for the other two (although they are not Scottish Football virgins having been to Partick Thistle and Queen of the South). We will be cheering on the black cats in the shed v West Ham in the early premier league kick off, then backing SAFC Scotland v Annan at Galabank.

Haway the Binos!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don`t know what to expect on Saturday from the Albion, hopefully we will get a result against Clyde on Tuesday night and that will give us confidence when we play Annan. If we don`t get anything from Tuesday then I suspect the worst for Saturday.

Always a good away day at Annan, though the results sometimes leave something to be desired so I predict a draw on Saturday.

Prediction Annan 1 Albion 1

Well we need to get something from this game after the Clyde game, I just hope our players use it to their advantage and get the 3 points we need now to keep in touch with the pack at the top. Created enough chances last night to win but failed to take them, just hope our strikers have their shooting boots on.

Re the team I HOPE that once again Phil Johnston gets dropped at right back and that Mark Lamont gets to start the game on Saturday ahead of Dickson who seems to be a permanent fixture in the team despite him doing nothing. Mazel to start in midfield and depending on the injury to Scott Buist, Ross McMillian to replace him on Saturday.

Prediction Annan 1 Albion 2 Fingers crossed we get the reaction to the Clyde game. oh and a decent referee on Saturday ! if that's possible in Scotland with some of the incompetent twats we have in the middle of the park.

Gutted I'm missing the Annan trip, normally love a wee trip down there, regardless of the scoreline. Ah well, hopefully next season in League 1, eh guys?

On paper it looks like a good time to go down there. From memory, Annan have maybe only won once or twice since humping Hamilton.

After the antics of last night against Clyde, I fully expect the players to be right up for this and start with a bang.

Gutted I'm missing the Annan trip, normally love a wee trip down there, regardless of the scoreline. Ah well, hopefully next season in League 1, eh guys?

On paper it looks like a good time to go down there. From memory, Annan have maybe only won once or twice since humping Hamilton.

After the antics of last night against Clyde, I fully expect the players to be right up for this and start with a bang.

Correct we've been pretty poor in the league lately and also have a few injuries at the moment.

Hopefully we'll have Weatherson back for this and can kick on from the win last weekend.

Jim needs to get the lads back to playing football and trying to win games rather than concentrating on not losing.

Going 3-1 Annan

Archived