Hibs v Morton

Good to see that Hibs fans are completely unfazed by recent events.

You're right it is clear to see.  You do seem think about Hibs quite a lot, I think the only hearts thread I've clicked on this season was the cup game thread.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right it is clear to see.  You do seem think about Hibs quite a lot, I think the only hearts thread I've clicked on this season was the cup game thread.

no wonder, 3rd in the premiership and will likely win as many trophies as hibs will this season, you dare go into their threads and you'd be laughed right out of them given hibs are getting results like todays shambles

no wonder, 3rd in the premiership and will likely win as many trophies as hibs will this season, you dare go into their threads and you'd be laughed right out of them given hibs are getting results like todays shambles

Oh - plenty of them made a complete c**t of themselves in the Aberdeen thread last night.

Wtf are you slavering about?

It's not really simplifying it's just about posting something most people can make sense of.  I very rarely go into any other clubs threads unless they're playing Hibs tbh.

You should try living in our world, if you think that hibs are getting stick...

It's not really simplifying it's just about posting something most people can make sense of.  I very rarely go into any other clubs threads unless they're playing Hibs tbh.

so if your greatest rivals were teetering on the verge of relegation the the championship, and had just been gubbed by ICT to leave them 8 points from 2nd bottom with only 15 points left, you wouldnt go in and laugh at their misery

why do i find that hard to believe

so if your greatest rivals were teetering on the verge of relegation the the championship, and had just been gubbed by ICT to leave them 8 points from 2nd bottom with only 15 points left, you wouldnt go in and laugh at their misery

why do i find that hard to believe

I honestly don't know what you're on about.

This thread once celebrated a unique victory for the Ton.

Not quite the same now that every bugger's turning them over.

I remember when we were threatened with "the full Hibernian length" at the start of the season. :lol:

Before The Famous strolled up to Easter Road, Hibs had won 16, drawn 4 and lost 1 of their previous 21 league matches. Since The Famous absolutely shoed them, they've taken a miserable four points from their last seven league games and were humiliated in a national cup final. A season single-handedly destroyed by Jim Duffy of all people.

Just let that sink in.

tumblr_lnskm8eQED1qfjej5o1_400.gif

Before The Famous strolled up to Easter Road, Hibs had won 16, drawn 4 and lost 1 of their previous 21 league matches. Since The Famous absolutely shoed them, they've taken a miserable four points from their last seven league games and were humiliated in a national cup final. A season single-handedly destroyed by Jim Duffy of all people.

Just let that sink in.

:lol:

Just let that sink in.

And your club's biggest ever result.

Think you'll find that clinching the Scottish Cup is the biggest ever result for The Famous: not beating second-tier dross like yourselves. Of course, lifting that major trophy is something that has surely been achieved by Hibs many times in the last centur... oh.

Just let that sink in.

:lol:

Archived