Hibs v Morton

Zombie Rangers fans on a Hibs v Morton thread?

Must be obsessed

Not quite a Zombie but I do have pale skin and red eyes after a night out so....

Is it wrong to post on a thread that directly affects us?

Not like we've taken shite from all sides in our threads?

Wind yer neck in and enjoy your result.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On losing the game - honestly meh. I wasn't going to admit it on here in case it did happen and I could claim I thought the complete opposite but I haven't been in confident about us going up automatically for months. Tonight just confirms second.

The scoreline properly shows up those players though . Anthony Stokes summed up the entire evening in one moment at 0-0, in a really good position and tries some ridiculous showboating backheel drag thing. They've been getting praise for a weeks now and it looked like some of them thought just stepping on the pitch beats teams like Morton. Proper reality check that one which may be a blessing in disguise ahead of all the big games we have coming up.

Regular league season's a right off now. Would be making it clear that nobody is walking into the cup/playoff teamsheets and use these fixtures as an extended series of trials.

Everyone I was with commented that the team were far too casual tonight, lacked urgency and paid the price. Apart from Henderson it was only Bartley and Farid that really looked up for it. This defeat isn't such a bad thing.

Everyone I was with commented that the team were far too casual tonight, lacked urgency and paid the price. Apart from Henderson it was only Bartley and Farid that really looked up for it. This defeat isn't such a bad thing.

Gives you a chance to learn some lessons in time for your 3rd/4th play off against morton

Well, you have to hand it to Hibs. They don't do half measures.

If you're going to f**k it up - f**k it up in style.

Congratulations to Morton though on beating the best fooballing side since the Brazil team of 1970. A simply remarkable achievement.

In the last 6 or 7 posts we've had two proven cranks (Rudolph Hucker and Monkey Tennis) and an alias get excited about my Hibs promotion post. We've still got it eh lads?

^^^^^^^ clutching at straws now.

I'd almost forgotten how much fun fishing could be........

who are Morton?

1282014053.png

still the biggest result in their history. cute.

1282014053.png

Standard 3-0 win against these no-marks.

1282014053.png

Should be a routine victory for the Hibernian Juggernaut.

1282014053.png

The big guns will be back for this, 7 players rested at the weekend.

Hibs win Cummings to score.

1282014053.png

Aye, the bottling chat is resorting to cliche. That would be players succumbing to fear and pressure, tonight was the complete opposite unfortunately. Stubbs can't really blame them for that either, chopping and changing constantly will send out a message eventually, regardless of how much he tells the press there are no priority competitions.

Big concern about tonight is how much shiter we are with Fontaine. Can see why Stubbs wanted to givie him and McGregor some game time ahead of Caley but that won't build much confidence tonight. You sometimes forget how absolutely brutal Mark Oxley is as well, deary me.

It would surprise absolutely no one if Hibs lost the League Cup final, got papped out the Scottish and then lost in the playoffs for the third year running.

Would mean they would end their best season in god knows how long trophy-less and still in the second tier.

Hibs :lol:

The old I'm only fishing line from Rudolph. let's be honest you are brutal for biting at absolutely everything on here. I just knew you and a couple of the other P&B dullards would be tapping furiously at me saying Hibs are getting promoted this year.

It would surprise absolutely no one if Hibs lost the League Cup final, got papped out the Scottish and then lost in the playoffs for the third year running.

Would mean they would end their best season in god knows how long trophy-less and still in the second tier.

Hibs :lol:

You should put a bet on it ????

Archived