Hibs v Morton

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a season and a half of you fannies patronising most of the other teams in the division ("who are Morton?", ffs!) I think you deserve a little payback.

And going by your display tonight I'd say there's a fair old chance that round about the same time next season us "diddies" will be laughing at you again as the wheels come off your title push for yet another year.

I've never seen a Hibs poster patronise another fan of a club in this division or use the diddie patter but if you have fair enough.

Enjoy your evening Morton fans, your side rode a wee storm early doors but ran out clear winners after the first. We where really poor. The run of games seems to have taken their toll. I wouldn't call it bottle crashing though otherwise we would have lost to St Johnstone when they equalised or never have came back from 2 down at Hearts.

Can't win them all.

We were always going to finish 2nd regardless of the result tonight so I'm not really arsed tbh. Cup double should soothe the pain of only going up through the playoffs.

You and your fellow cutlery heaters have changed your tune. Dumbo was going to lead the Hibbies to the title was he not?

Let's be real, Hibs will be promoted this season one way or another.

I suspect many felt that about Rangers last season, I suspect Rangers did.

Time will tell.

I love all the talk of seethe. What would really cause a seethe in some quarters would be if the 4th place team went up through the play-offs.

Won`t happen but feck it would be funny.

CcAwyl0WAAQQMWT.jpg

He looked like he didn't give a feck tonight.

Most enthusiasm from Hibs fans all night was the booing he took going off.

He always seems to be moaning about something if you watch him closely. He should be standing out big time at this level but he was very poor tonight. He wasn't the only one though.

On losing the game - honestly meh. I wasn't going to admit it on here in case it did happen and I could claim I thought the complete opposite but I haven't been in confident about us going up automatically for months. Tonight just confirms second.

The scoreline properly shows up those players though . Anthony Stokes summed up the entire evening in one moment at 0-0, in a really good position and tries some ridiculous showboating backheel drag thing. They've been getting praise for a weeks now and it looked like some of them thought just stepping on the pitch beats teams like Morton. Proper reality check that one which may be a blessing in disguise ahead of all the big games we have coming up.

Regular league season's a right off now. Would be making it clear that nobody is walking into the cup/playoff teamsheets and use these fixtures as an extended series of trials.

Let's be real, Hibs will be promoted this season one way or another.

I think there's every chance that this won't happen.

Since the play-offs were introduced, Hibs (like Queens funnily enough) have been involved each year and have lost their one and only two legged tie each year.

I think it's now really quite likely that Hibs will be in this division again next season.

I think there's every chance that this won't happen.Since the play-offs were introduced, Hibs (like Queens funnily enough) have been involved each year and have lost their one and only two legged tie each year. I think it's now really quite likely that Hibs will be in this division again next season.

Depends on which Hibs turn up innit. Equally capable of murdering teams and Hibsing it.

Archived