Neighbours you don't like

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete maybe this woman has lost a child or suffered some child related tragedy.

I had considered that, and discussed it previously with my wife. If she has then obviously I have sympathy for her. However, that doesn't make it OK to assume that your neighbour's child is available as some sort of replacement.

Pete maybe this woman has lost a child or suffered some child related tragedy.

She's one step away from presenting Pete's missus with a canvas "painting" of their family (complete with her in Pete's place) that she's created by smearing her own shite with her feet.

Try that good old P&B staple, a swift kick in the pie. It may cause offence - but who cares?

You could also test the hypothesis that she's copying your wife's ailments by kicking your missus in the pie, and seeing if the neighbour starts complaining about having a sore pie.

It doesn't make it okay and she might just be an absolute rocket. This is the sort of situation I fear the most by luckily enough everyone in my block of flats seem to be stand offish and dismissive - part of the reason I love Edinburgh so much

You could also test the hypothesis that she's copying your wife's ailments by kicking your missus in the pie, and seeing if the neighbour starts complaining about having a sore pie.

Great idea. Trying this after work tonight. Soon as I walk in the house, BLAMMO! Fud shot. Will report back later with my findings.

Most folk in my street are nutters, especially my two Neighbours, on one side I have a person that is bipolar and her husband is a Beast I'm convinced. She phoned the police once for a riot in the street, when the riot police turned up they asked me and my brother if we had saw any fights, she then came running out the door and told them me and my brother were the ones rioting, almost p*ssed myself laughing. That's not the only trouble she has caused. My neighbour to the left is just a complete weirdo that lives alone and always has his curtains shut.

Archived