Neighbours you don't like

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I lived near London, the house next door had various short-term tenants, including a pair of Eastern European women (wids) who used to sunbathe in the back garden. This, clearly, was far from a bad thing, although I realised a lot of single guys were visiting the house, and noticed they'd put a wee red light in the upstairs bedroom window.

I mentioned it to the wife and, predictably, she went fucking nuts. So I tipped off the landlord (a member of the local Rotary club) who claimed to be appalled. They were turfed out soon after.

You mentioned it to the wife, are you deranged?

You mentioned it to the wife, are you deranged?

She'd have twigged soon enough. Stream of solitary male visitors + red light in window + two E. European wids = little room for misinterpretation.

She'd have twigged soon enough. Stream of solitary male visitors + red light in window + two E. European wids = little room for misinterpretation.

And especially with curtain twitchers like you watching their every move. I couldn't tell you who visits my neighbours or what they have in their windows, because I'm not interested and it doesn't affect me.

My next door neighbour is about 18-20 looks like miss piggy but thinks she's a stunner, She keeps walking over my driveway the fat bitch. The whole family are strange,they have a wee kid you only see at the window never hear it or see it outside.

And especially with curtain twitchers like you watching their every move. I couldn't tell you who visits my neighbours or what they have in their windows, because I'm not interested and it doesn't affect me.

this, then, is surely not the thread for you... and yet you keep coming back... despite yourself...

Snap out of it, Hercules! You're better than this.

Are you not the creep who posted a voyeuristic picture of someone shagging and you have the temerity to call someone else a curtain twitcher? :lol:

Theres a fat woman who lives down my street, she's classified as disabled even though theres nothing wrong with her and has a council painted parking spot outside her house that never gets used. She gets takeaway delivered every night and stands outside waiting for people to go past so she can hand them her rubbish to put in the bin at the end of the street "because she's disabled". I genuinely dislike her.

I always see her waiting by her front gate and make a point to cross the road then cross back immediately after her house. She also wears one of those tent things Homer had on when he gained loads of weight, although I never see her "reaching broom" 

tumblr_ldwsovvCEW1qbtchoo1_400.gif

Theres a fat woman who lives down my street, she's classified as disabled even though theres nothing wrong with her and has a council painted parking spot outside her house that never gets used. She gets takeaway delivered every night and stands outside waiting for people to go past so she can hand them her rubbish to put in the bin at the end of the street "because she's disabled". I genuinely dislike her.

I always see her waiting by her front gate and make a point to cross the road then cross back immediately after her house. She also wears one of those tent things Homer had on when he gained loads of weight, although I never see her "reaching broom"

You're scared of her, that's why you cross the road.

Bobby's scared of fatty, Bobby's scared of fatty.

I mentioned it at time in PTTGOYN but the girl who stays across from me is a c**t.

The worst encounter was when I was getting in lift and the door was about to shut then out of nowhere her and her boyfriend came and instead of just taking the three flights of stairs or waiting for the lift the guy stuck his foot frantically into the door of the lift to stop it. The pair of them then came in and didn't even acknowledge me as you would when there are a couple of you in a small lift. They then proceeded to chat normally as if I wasn't there.

Last week I was coming up in the lift and could hear women chatting and laughing and when I got out the lift it was this girl and presumably her mother waiting for the lift to go down stairs. As the door opened in the lift they stopped talking and looked right at me, quite confused as if I had no right to be there. I said hello and none of them even made any sort of movement or grunt to acknowledge me. Both of these events put me in the foulest of moods for the rest of the evening.

A muumuu.

Does she wash herself with a rag on a stick?

Archived