Neighbours you don't like

11 of the fuckers living in a flat

The mother and father are a pair of roasters; he doesn't seem to work, wanders about in his bunnet and a ridiculous 'tache; she spends her whole time cooking and cleaning for the other ten.

Four adult kids living at home. One boy is an ugly streak of piss who can never get a girlfriend, other adult son is a ned who thinks he's god's gift. The two adult daughters are also an odd couple; one is short, fat, and ugly, the other is a "wid"

As well as the adult kids there are 4 younger ones. Specky know-it-all teenager, twins who spend their life causing trouble and a toddler with a speech impediment.

To top it off the grandfather lives with them. Boring old b*****d with the full Santa Claus beard constantly wreathed in pie smoke.

The lot of them are always up to various japes and capers, all carried out in some sort of jakey, made-up dialect.

Only time I get any peace is when they all f**k off to some two-room shack in the Highlands for a couple of weeks each summer.

Jings, crivvens, help ma boab!!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must have an unforgettable fizog!

Some say I look like Gerry Adams, which isn't too handy where I live, I've also been referred to as Dr Shipman, which is preferable, quite frankly.

On a serious note, my point was that any Parkinsons sufferers I knew didn't suffer from memory loss (to the extent that they couldn't remember peoples names), they had plenty of other problems but not that one. But that's only my experience.

Some say I look like Gerry Adams, which isn't too handy where I live, I've also been referred to as Dr Shipman, which is preferable, quite frankly.

On a serious note, my point was that any Parkinsons sufferers I knew didn't suffer from memory loss (to the extent that they couldn't remember peoples names), they had plenty of other problems but not that one. But that's only my experience.

Appreciated, I was being a tad facetious tbh, in my experience I can tell when the woman next door is having a good or bad day almost instantly. Sometimes she seems a bit slow and is very easily confused but the next day she might be fine, horrible disease.

Appreciated, I was being a tad facetious tbh, in my experience I can tell when the woman next door is having a good or bad day almost instantly. Sometimes she seems a bit slow and is very easily confused but the next day she might be fine, horrible disease.

So that's apologies all round then! :lol:

Re bolded bit - it really is.

ETA: Appearing to be confused could be a result of their medication. My wife's on a whole pile of tablets (she hasn't got Parkinsons or anything like that) and sometimes she can be (more) confused than normal due to a combination of medication and not eating at the correct time.

Fortunately for me she doesn't read this forum!

Next door do not believe in disciplining the kids.

All Summer we are treated to the kid launching all his toys at windows, screaming at the top of his voice and answering back to his parents.

You then hand the toy back over to them, only for him to chuck it back over a minute later.

I'm going to have to have a word with them - the bins were emptied this morning and they must have sat for nearly 10 minutes before he came out to take them up the path.

I thought I was going to have to chap their door to see if they were still living.

Standards are definitely slipping - the bins sat for nearly an hour today before they were brought in, I thought I was going to have to do it myself! :o

Standards are definitely slipping - the bins sat for nearly an hour today before they were brought in, I thought I was going to have to do it myself! :o

Do your bins get emptied every day??

Do your bins get emptied every day??

Black bin every second Monday, brown bin every second Tuesday, blue bin the Tuesday that the brown bin's not emptied.

This was the week of the double emptying.

There's something about old people and their desire to bring in your bins for you. When I used to live in Uddingston in a terrace, they guy at the end (imaginatively named "binman") insisted on bringing the bins in for everyone in the terrace (him and mrs binman, old dear next door, and sound youngish guy on my other side). At first (this was my first home where I had experience of this type of c**t) I naively though he was being nice (even sent him a xmas card my first year there with the message "thanks for bringing in the bins!"), but I quickly realised that it was because he was an interfering old c**t whose business was to try and make everyone else's business his business.

Nothing gave me more pleasure when I lived there, than when he was on holiday, to bring in everyone else's bins and leave his lying out in the street for a fortnight.

There's something about old people and their desire to bring in your bins for you. When I used to live in Uddingston in a terrace, they guy at the end (imaginatively named "binman") insisted on bringing the bins in for everyone in the terrace (him and mrs binman, old dear next door, and sound youngish guy on my other side). At first (this was my first home where I had experience of this type of c**t) I naively though he was being nice (even sent him a xmas card my first year there with the message "thanks for bringing in the bins!"), but I quickly realised that it was because he was an interfering old c**t whose business was to try and make everyone else's business his business.

Nothing gave me more pleasure when I lived there, than when he was on holiday, to bring in everyone else's bins and leave his lying out in the street for a fortnight.

You seem like a dick tbh.

You seem like a dick tbh.

Sorry mate. If it makes you feel better, in my new house, I now bring in the bin of the young couple next door to me who are struggling with a new baby. Note though, that I don't have the audacity to unlock their back gate and take it round there while having a good nosey at their gaff, and instead I just take it up their drive for them.

Top thread with some wonderful stories.

In our old flat, we had a crazy cat lady beneath us, later replaced with neds. They were dead loud, so one night we had a party we tried to make as much noise as possible. Ended up with him and his mates at the door, trying to kick it in. Was terrifying at the time, but pretty hilarious when I saw him the next day and said to him about it - on his own he was a bit less brave. Never saw the wee shitebag again.

Now I'm sorry to say we're in a nice house with cracking neighbours.

I live in a tenement flat . One of our neighbours always lodges the main entrance door open and never shuts it. In the last 6 months. There has been 2 bike stolen from the flats. One the thief even had the time and audacity to saw off the pilar the bike was padlocked too! (Mine!) We have left notes on the window of door to tell them to stop doing it and several of us are continually 'losing' the blocks they put on the door!

Other than a dealer letting his customers in why would someone wedge the close door open?

Haha. I have a feeling they don't have a key to the door. If that's the case all they have to do is ask someone to copy one of ours for them (which has been suggested on the notes). But on a serious note. It feels just a matter of time before someone is burgled.

Sorry mate. If it makes you feel better, in my new house, I now bring in the bin of the young couple next door to me who are struggling with a new baby. Note though, that I don't have the audacity to unlock their back gate and take it round there while having a good nosey at their gaff, and instead I just take it up their drive for them.

Well if he's doing that to you then I apologise. I wish my neighbours would take my bins in. I share a drive and work during the day and come home to find that the next door neighbour has come out and moved her bin back from the driveway and left mine sitting in the drive. I need to stop the car, get out then move the bin back out of the way and drive in. When I first moved in I did this for them, not moving it far just off the drive and the next week they had put massive numbers all over their bins as if to say leave them alone.

Very strange, surely I made it easier for them?

Archived