There's a moose loose aboot this hoose

grumswall

Woo

Hoo.

In your face Grimbo.

Just cos your omnipotent powers work on those two gullible god fearers, your hoo-do voodoo won't work on me.

Still not having it & those plagues an shit, stick them up your arse.

Grimbo

Eta show us that water into wine trickery & I might have a difference of opinion?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had poisoned a rat in a womans house and it must have died lying on a hot pipe under the floor because the smell in the house was putrid. Worse was to come though as a couple weeks later her house was full of hundreds of bluebottles.

In my own house i had rats (in the kitchen) and we were woken to SNAP of one of the traps under the sink.followed by a scraping and banging.

The missus says are you going out to sort it out but i said just give it a few seconds and it'll stop.

Didn't stop.

I went out, pulled off the kick board and thing was trying to get through a hole with my my big trap stuck to its paw. When it saw me it started doing somersaults and sreaming like a human baby. It was biting out in every direction at cables plasterboard and the trap even its own leg.

I put the oven gloves on and batted it out into the middle of the kitchen floor and axed it in half in garden.

The missus moved in to her mums with the boy for 4 days and i had some great peace.

Those squeals though. :(

Our fat bassa cat has only ever brought in one mouse in her 9 years. She kindly let it free in the living room one night just so she could enjoy chasing it about, but it just sat under a couch until I eventually caught it myself. I released it at the bottom of the garden and a few minutes later the cat went out and brought it back in again (assume it was the same mouse), this time having the decency to take it upstairs and drop it into one of my shoes.

I took it outside in the shoe and this time walked over the road and put it over a wall into a neighbours garden, but again about ten minutes later the cat brought it in and let it loose in the living room. My girlfriend was terrified of it for some reason and was telling me just to kill it this time, but I couldn't bring myself to hurt the wee thing so this time I put it in a box and walked 5 minutes down the road to release it into a field. No more mouse incidents since, but I never put on my shoes without checking inside them first.

Had a very unpleasant experience with rats when working on Tiree. The owner of the house wasn't there but left me instructions, along with a warning that he'd had a rat problem and that there were some traps set in the house. I walked into an absolute bloodbath. It seemed a couple of rats had become stuck in the traps and their buddies had eaten them and trailed bits of them all over the place. There was blood and rat parts up the walls, on the kitchen counters, all down the fridge etc. I've been back there several times since and recall the scene, and the smell, every time I walk in.

Had a very unpleasant experience with rats when working on Tiree. The owner of the house wasn't there but left me instructions, along with a warning that he'd had a rat problem and that there were some traps set in the house. I walked into an absolute bloodbath. It seemed a couple of rats had become stuck in the traps and their buddies had eaten them and trailed bits of them all over the place. There was blood and rat parts up the walls, on the kitchen counters, all down the fridge etc. I've been back there several times since and recall the scene, and the smell, every time I walk in.

There's a Hitchcockian/Shyamalanonian horror/psychothriller in there somewhere.

I also catch and release every home invader whereas the other half prefers the destruction method. Cockroaches are the worst, sneaky little cockroach-faced fuckers.

I had poisoned a rat in a womans house and it must have died lying on a hot pipe under the floor because the smell in the house was putrid. Worse was to come though as a couple weeks later her house was full of hundreds of bluebottles.

In my own house i had rats (in the kitchen) and we were woken to SNAP of one of the traps under the sink.followed by a scraping and banging.

The missus says are you going out to sort it out but i said just give it a few seconds and it'll stop.

Didn't stop.

I went out, pulled off the kick board and thing was trying to get through a hole with my my big trap stuck to its paw. When it saw me it started doing somersaults and sreaming like a human baby. It was biting out in every direction at cables plasterboard and the trap even its own leg.

I put the oven gloves on and batted it out into the middle of the kitchen floor and axed it in half in garden.

The missus moved in to her mums with the boy for 4 days and i had some great peace.

Those squeals though. :(

Times a great healer my friend.

Just saw a huge fucking rat jump across the space between two bins outside a shisha bar in Tottenham. I'm not one for exaggeration but I reckon it was about the same size as a small family saloon car.

A shisha bar about the same size as a small family saloon car?

Not really.

The very least you should expect from your cat is that it should be capable of catching a mouse.

Our cats are. Also birds, and on one occasion, a frog. All dead, and left on, or near, the back door step.

Archived