Airdrie v Ayr

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll take the 3 points but for me the performance is a bit worrying.

We need to be building momentum and it doesn't sound like we did too much today. The last handful of games are the ones that really matter. Timing the playoffs right will be vital.

We probably learned a lot from today. Stevo moved upfront , Preston on the bench , new loan signing starting and midfield was a bit lightweight which got us off to a slow start in the first half. Some of this worked and some of it didn't but three points with Docherty back playing and a much stronger choice on the bench things are looking up.

What about the other players - the ones who know they are not going to be there next season. Surely there in the same position as Watt.

Your point? None of those players changed the game last week Watt did.

It looks to me like we've chucked it this season, as per the doctrine from the top.

It doesn't matter if signed for Livi or not. He's our top fucking scorer and could have changed the game today, as he did last week. Loaning him out is absolutely daft.

That post smacks of not wanting to offend the club. Understandable, given your position, but nonetheless false.

I was responding to a comment that said we should have had Watt signed on a longer contract.

O'neil is far better then ferguson ...Bain is shockingly bad barr the odd wonder goal and should be told do to do one ...David cox is majorly missed ...Laim watt should be still in the first team regardless ..lister is great but needs some one playing off him to get the rewards of all his hard work ....EwB wake up and pick the right fuking team week in week out now it's the same pish get a grip of things man or piss aff back to the lady's game

It doesn't matter if signed for Livi or not. He's our top fucking scorer and could have changed the game today, as he did last week. Loaning him out is absolutely daft.

That post smacks of not wanting to offend the club. Understandable, given your position, but nonetheless false.[/quote

What position is that ?

Embarrassing highlights.

Ferguson is murder but Chris O'Neill looks distraught on the touchline.

Crighton is brutal. He has no idea what to do.

Bain is as hopeless as ever. But Esposito has to cool his jets.

Cadden and Thompson do nothing at the goal, Would you want to go into battle with these bravehearts beside you?

Faria and Captain Fantastic offer no protection but our best midfielder is sent to Siberia.

Meanwhile guys like Prunty are treated like muck by p***ks who are now treating our club like their own toy.

If i didnt know any better I'd think the players would need to be with a particular agent to get a game for us.

Your point? None of those players changed the game last week Watt did.

It looks to me like we've chucked it this season, as per the doctrine from the top.

If Watt was loaned out because he showed no commitment to the club (which I don't believe to be true) surely the players who are going won't show any commitment either, therefore they shouldn't be playing.

Leave him out it for f**k sake. Kid gets 15 fucking minutes and did more than Faria and the fucking knob with the armband did in months.

Agree the captain needs dropped, but don't agree with faria felt he had another good game the problem is we don't need fitz playing defense mid as faria is a better defensive mid. Scott Stewart remains to be seen only time will tell as he is relatively young.

Agree the captain needs dropped, but don't agree with faria felt he had another good game the problem is we don't need fitz playing defense mid as faria is a better defensive mid. Scott Stewart remains to be seen only time will tell as he is relatively young.

Where did Fitzy go wrong?

Had enough of below standard airdrie and poor management. Taking a banner for the next game EWB OUT! The fan and the chairman situation is an embarrassment there's a time and a place for it!

What exactly happened between them, what was said ?

I actually thought the first half we played pretty well. Again I thought Bain had a decent first half and is far better as a midfielder. Faria gave away some sloppy passes. I don't rate Fitzpatrick at all. The two statues distribution abilities are shocking. How many times is lister going to get caught offside?

Archived