Stirling Albion v Clyde

Will the Stirling fans' bottom lips have stopped quivering by tomorrow night?

Away back to your own thread and let fans of both Clyde and the Albion have a sensible discussion about the up coming game on Tuesday night.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to deny your obsession, how about you go back to the your own thread and stop crying about us being "dirty"

Yes. That is exactly what I was doing. I thought I made that pretty clear. It was the whole point of the post. It really didn't contain anything else in it apart from a denial of obsession.

Can't see anything but a Stirling win here. Who are Clyde?

Gearing up to be a cracker on Tuesday.

Who are Clyde !!!???

A team with massive history and great future potential. 3x Scottish cup winners. Who are Stirling Albion FS ???? Mon the Clyde. 1-0 us tomorrow.

Who are Clyde !!!???

A team with massive history and great future potential. 3x Scottish cup winners. Who are Stirling Albion FS ???? Mon the Clyde. 1-0 us tomorrow.

Can tell someone is definitely gonna bite over this :lol:

Its worth pointing out that all the trains coming back from Stirling going to Croy require getting a bus service from Larbert. Think its the same for trains going back into Queen Street as well.

Hopefully we still get a decent support through and the team can do the business on the park. Not much between us on opening day of season.

Archived