Rangers v Raith Rovers 01/03/16

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched on The Rangers' TV, cringeworthy commentary. Had to laugh when they anounced the 'attendance' and congratulating the home fans for the number, seems they were oblivious to the 15,000 or so empty seats :/

Feel sorry for the few hardy soles in away end, not great viewing from a Raith perspective. True, we could have done without this game in the grand scheme of things but either Sevco turned into Barca again for 90mins or we put in another lacklustre, negative display against them

I apologise for the lack of clarity. I was calling you out as a sanctimonious arse.

lovejoy3.jpg

:lol: Someone's a wee bit precious about this. Do you try to justify it as being traditional?

On the game, solid in the first half but Rangers dominated in the second. Our next two games are far more important moving forward. Didn't see too much of Thomas but I'd be surprised if he's ahead of Harry or Hardy when they're both available.

Nah, I'm not precious to be honest. Just of the opinion that people should be free to sing what they want. With the exception of overt racism. With religion on the other hand, one should be able to criticize and mock. I'd defend the right of Celtic fans to call me all the orange b*****ds under the sun, and sing as many IRA tunes as they want. Doesn't bother me one bit. I'm actually not a fan of the 'sectarian' stuff personally, I find it a bit neddy. But the faux-offendedness of recent years is cringeworthy.

Why would you even bother about what Celtic sing, that connection with the Old Firm is over, it doesn't exist. You are merely a tribute act to the old Rangers nothing more. You do realise this.

Because you simpletons believe you are the same club. When people tell you quite honestly that you are not. You lot burst into tears about it. People just get irate that the Oldco died in 2012. You have absolutely no rivalry with Celtic. That's gone.

Quite the debut for Joel Thomas. Fell on his face about 9 seconds after coming on, and shortly later, tried to score from approximately 45 yards, an attempt which must have bounced three times before reaching Foderingham. If he can score a few before the end of the season then fair enough, but it does seem an odd one.

As for the game, we didn't do enough to get excited about, and we didn't do badly enough for anyone to get worked up about.

It all felt pretty sterile and flat, especially after the second goal went in, which just killed it.

On the plus side, at least we didn't concede a goal after five minutes and end up getting pummelled like we normally do, so that's progress I suppose.

Because you simpletons believe you are the same club. When people tell you quite honestly that you are not. You lot burst into tears about it. People just get irate that the Oldco died in 2012. You have absolutely no rivalry with Celtic. That's gone.

Your tears are delicious

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but this patter became pretty tiresome about 2013. The match threads that go back and forward about this are completely tedious, can we no just keep it to the match?

Aye, that's right. Watch the yahoos magically reappear when Rangers are back in the league next season.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but this patter became pretty tiresome about 2013. The match threads that go back and forward about this are completely tedious, can we no just keep it to the match?

Well said their is a sub-forum dedicated to this pish , feel free to debate in there

Bit of a canter last night. There was a 10/15 minute spell in the first half where Raith looked decent but other than that we didn't really need to come out of second gear.

Delighted to see young Liam Burt make his debut, go high hopes for the kid.

On to the weekend.

I not getting involved in any more posts about this however If UEFA said Rangers were not the same club everyone would have to accept this, however, UEFA have confirmed Rangers are the same club.

I not getting involved in any more posts about this however If UEFA said Rangers were not the same club everyone would have to accept this, however, UEFA have confirmed Rangers are the same club.

FIFA, UEFA and Sevco, corrupt as f**k.

Archived