Partick Thistle - St Johnstone, Tues 23rd Feb

Forecast for Monday and Tuesday is dry so I think there's a chance this will be on. Pitch will be an absolute midden for the foreseeable, obviously.

If we got 6 points from the 4 games in hand I think that'd be OK in terms of keeping our heads above water. Quite glad Saints got a win today, hate playing teams on a long losing streak.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mannus

Fisher Krachunov Shaughnessy Scobbie

Millar Davidson

Faubert Wotherspoon Swanson

Cummins

If they both sign I'd go with that, even if they haven't played much this season. The team needs freshened up and I'm sure a half fit ex Real Madrid, French international and a Bulgarian international won't be overawed at a half empty Firhill.

If they both sign I'd go with that, even if they haven't played much this season. The team needs freshened up and I'm sure a half fit ex Real Madrid, French international and a Bulgarian international won't be overawed at a half empty Firhill.

Half full.

He'll be fucked 10 minutes in after running in the mud.

Mannus

Fisher Krachunov Shaughnessy Scobbie

Millar Davidson

Faubert Wotherspoon Swanson

Cummins

More likely to see Shaughnessy moved over to right back and Anderson retain his place? Unless he's suspended or something. I can't see him ever being dropped.

I like your team but can't see Wright going with that. I think we might see a couple more shit fests before he goes for anything like that.

More likely to see Shaughnessy moved over to right back and Anderson retain his place? Unless he's suspended or something. I can't see him ever being dropped.

I like your team but can't see Wright going with that. I think we might see a couple more shit fests before he goes for anything like that.

Agreed. Tommy won't go with that. That would just be my personal preference if we sign both trialists before Tuesday (or if we sign them at all).

Archived