EU in/out Referendum - 23 June 2016

FlyerTon

I see that Scottish dick Angus Robertson was whinging about the Scots getting taken out of Europe against their will. When are these whiney leftards going to get on with what they are elected to do? Moaning faced losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Reynard?

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC star Nigel Farage is on his channel right now debating the EU with Anna Soubry. Has anyone else noticed that Soubry is the governor from Prisoner Cell Block H (without the charm)?

What a shit programme that was. 30 minutes of 'debate' from a bunch of second rate politicos and business types then speccy Nick, the Salmond hater, basically says, that's you clued up now people, all that's left is for you to vote. Felt a bit like a Brass Eye special.

Chap on five live just now who says he's an elected member of the SNP stating any nationalist who's voting stay is a hypocrite. Interesting.

I don't agree that this makes them a hypocrite.

What was astonishing was to hear SNP politicians arguing against the referendum itself. That was astonishing hypocrisy.

It means that every time the EU has a decision to make, the UK will be consulted and, where it is roughly similar to France and Germany's opinion, will be listened to. In all other circumstances, it will be ignored.

That is special status for you. :rolleyes:

Right,so nothing is going to change. It's a bit like the "Special" relationship we have with America.

NI pro Europe too.

Would be amusing, if not stupendous, were Brexit to lead to an independent Scotland and a re-unified Ireland....

45]

User Actions FollowF9t6VICZ_bigger.pngBritain Elects@britainelects

Northern Irish EU referendum poll: Remain: 55% Leave: 29% (via LucidTalk / 08 - 12 Feb)

A unified Ireland :lol: :lol:

There's absolutely no circumstances under which Eire would in any way countenance absorbing Norn iron. That will never happen .

Just so I can get a balance of opinions on this can anyone give a wee list of websites where I can get some info.

I've found 2 so far but I'm sure that there will be far more given the fractured nature of both camps. I had a wee look at Labour leave but it was short on info.

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/

http://www.strongerin.co.uk/#2DzwritX03BwPMDF.97

I see that Scottish dick Angus Robertson was whinging about the Scots getting taken out of Europe against their will. When are these whiney leftards going to get on with what they are elected to do? Moaning faced losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Hiya Reynard, hiya pal.

Will I be rich & covered in honey if we leave, cos I wasn't before we went in.

Whoever calls the shots they are not going to cover me in honey, so I will soil, I mean spoil my ballot paper by covering it in honey.

Grimbo

Just so I can get a balance of opinions on this can anyone give a wee list of websites where I can get some info.

I've found 2 so far but I'm sure that there will be far more given the fractured nature of both camps. I had a wee look at Labour leave but it was short on info.

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/

The changing figure on that site is meaningless, it's the net figure that counts, ie after deducting the money coming in from being in the EU.

The changing figure on that site is meaningless, it's the net figure that counts, ie after deducting the money coming in from being in the EU.

To be honest, our net payment to the EU is not an issue I'm too bothered with. We are a wealthier country so should pay more than we get in.

That makes sense. It's the waste and corruption that bothers me more about the EU.

The bigger the political establishment the bigger the corruption IMO. Which is why I'd prefer a trading block and an independent Scotland but I can't see that happening.

To be honest, our net payment to the EU is not an issue I'm too bothered with. We are a wealthier country so should pay more than we get in.

That makes sense. It's the waste and corruption that bothers me more about the EU.

The bigger the political establishment the bigger the corruption IMO. Which is why I'd prefer a trading block and an independent Scotland but I can't see that happening.

The problem I see with the EU is that the member governments refuse to give the democratically elected European Parliament any real power, so decisions are made with a nod and a wink in darkened rooms and corridors between member government reps, who then blame the civil servants and the parliament when it goes tits up.

The problem I see with the EU is that the member governments refuse to give the democratically elected European Parliament any real power, so decisions are made with a nod and a wink in darkened rooms and corridors between member government reps, who then blame the civil servants and the parliament when it goes tits up.

At least they are not "smoke filled" anymore. Although I don't know if that's down to the Common Market/EEC/EU/Fascist States of Europe or not.

It's frightening to see just how far up Boris Johnson's arse the MSM are.

Being described as highly influential (sadly may be the case due to brain dead halfwits), charismatic (really???) and no label of right-wing buffoon (accurate, yet mild, description).

It's a frightening thought that before the end of this Westminster parliament him, Osborne or May will be PM.

I don't agree that this makes them a hypocrite.

What was astonishing was to hear SNP politicians arguing against the referendum itself. That was astonishing hypocrisy.

Have to agree with you there.

Both referendums were/are good ideas. Anyone who argues for one and not the other is a hypocrite.

This'll be the same as the scottish referendum: Empty vessels make some noise, blame their poverty on the outsiders, egged on by some dodgy nationalist politicians and then lose and cry, while everyone else carries on as before

Archived