Famous Fans

You know like Man City have the Gallagher boys & Kevin Kennedy (who used to be Curly Watts from Corrie), as famous fans, well who have you got famous that supports your team?

Possibly best with a pic & a wee blography about the more obscure ones eh?

Grimbo

Eta let's not turn this in to an ugly sisters debate, keep it clean pals.

He may be Scotland's worst serial killing sex beast but Angus Sinclair is a good Pars man. Here he is sporting a classic early 90s DAFC trackie top:

1415990008125_Image_galleryImage_ANGUS_S

Never lets me down. Thanks Shandy.

Other P&B'ers take note, this is why he is in my all time top 30 of P&B posters, that I have on spreadsheet on my laptop.

Grimbo

He may be Scotland's worst serial killing sex beast but Angus Sinclair is a good Pars man. Here he is sporting a classic early 90s DAFC trackie top:

1415990008125_Image_galleryImage_ANGUS_S

Never realised he was a Paedo too. Thought he was just a rapist serial killer. Classic Pars fan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-29985614

I think that top had just been hanging about the court/jail lost and found. Boy was from Glasgow. Probably an OF fan.

Never realised he was a Paedo too. Thought he was just a rapist serial killer. Classic Pars fan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-29985614

I think that top had just been hanging about the court/jail lost and found. Boy was from Glasgow. Probably an OF fan.

The other 'famous' Pars options were Ruth Davidson or Barbara Dickson.

By default, Sadaam Hussein would have cheered on a few of our teams. I read that he used to watch the Scottish football in the earl 2000s and would support whoever was playing Rangers or Celtic.

The other 'famous' Pars options were Ruth Davidson or Barbara Dickson.

By default, Sadaam Hussein would have cheered on a few of our teams. I read that he used to watch the Scottish football in the earl 2000s and would support whoever was playing Rangers or Celtic.

After Gogs, I think we've only got big Val McDermid. Ian Rankin obviously has an interest but his allegiances are unclear.

Scary, who is Big Val, come on you should know the rules by now?

Grimbo

Here she is shouting good natured vile abuse at Pars Ratboy Falkingham and cheering as Dougie Hill tries to throttle him.

post-2616-14559605131754_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scary Bear

It has been suggested that Timmy Mallet is a United fan. Now I don't know if that's true and it's a stretch to call him famous.

I was in Allesandros (an art gallery) in Broughty Ferry on Friday and there were two originals by a guy with the same name. Not my cup of tea but quite well done.

Don't know if it's the same guy.

Fidel Castro was also a United fan.

It has been suggested that Timmy Mallet is a United fan. Now I don't know if that's true and it's a stretch to call him famous.

I was in Allesandros (an art gallery) in Broughty Ferry on Friday and there were two originals by a guy with the same name. Not my cup of tea but quite well done.

Don't know if it's the same guy.

Fidel Castro was also a United fan.

Yes it is. Surprisingly Timmy is a very good artist.