Weather watch

Hertha/BJFC1938

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be a good few casualties tomorrow again I would think after that weather

Think so mate. Been brutal in Cumbernauld.

Clydebank v Kilsyth very doubtful., Pitch insdpection 9.a.m tomorrow morning
not surprised to be honest but just seen the forecast on BBC and rain has to ease all night so u never know

How's Johnstoneburgh Park looking anyone

Like soreen as ever I'd expect.

Currently pishing down & bloody freezing in Renfrewshire, so I wouldn't expect their game to survive - Keanie Park does not take well to a soaking the night before a match, unless there's some bloody strong sunshine the morning after.

Like soreen as ever I'd expect.

Currently pishing down & bloody freezing in Renfrewshire, so I wouldn't expect their game to survive - Keanie Park does not take well to a soaking the night before a match, unless there's some bloody strong sunshine the morning after.

Likewise in S.Lanarkshire and I'll be very surprised if the Vics game survives.  :(

In case you haven't seen it elsewhere .

If the Vale is unplayable tomorrow morning our Ayrshire Cup tie with Cumnock will be played at New Tinto park Benburb still with a 2pm ko .

Will try post before I head to work in the morning about the state of the pitch .

f**k all rain in North Fife/Dundee 

Should be plenty high class games on

Check the teams within about 10 miles of me 

Superleague

Tayport AWAY, St Andrews AWAY, Broughty AWAY, Carnoustie AWAY

Premier

Lochee Utd AWAY, 

Fecking great

Do the council call dam Park off on a Friday if the weather is bad?

Only happened once that I remember, and that was when it had pished down for weeks! Dam Parks normally one of the better parks for getting a game on when its been raining, but it's rained aw day the day. Rains been off for a wee while now, and if it stays off, hopefully game will be on.

Guess it's my turn to kick this one off for this weekend.

How's all our parks looking after this weeks weather and what's the chances of games being on ? :)

Glensmad is after you. This is his gig!B)

Archived