The Blue Laughing Stock FC 2012 v St Mirren 27/2/16

Boasting? I know your club don't get to do it too often but that's not how we boast :thumsup2

I was stating facts in response to a post that was made. Is that not what you do on a football forum?

Point being in stats either you lot or the other half of the old firm will pretty much be top of most stats in whatever season. apart from scoring that's the boy from peterheadsusually lol

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Point being in stats either you lot or the other half of the old firm will pretty much be top of most stats in whatever season. apart from scoring that's the boy from peterheadsusually lol

Not true, just look at last season under that clown McCoist.

As I said I was just replying to a post that was made saying we were garbage with cold hard facts that prove otherwise. Not once did I say we were world beaters nor did I say we would win the Premiership with this squad as has been alluded to in this thread.

Not true, just look at last season under that clown McCoist.

As I said I was just replying to a post that was made saying we were garbage with cold hard facts that prove otherwise. Not once did I say we were world beaters nor did I say we would win the Premiership with this squad as has been alluded to in this thread.

Yeah but he was running a brand new team/club so its a different story haha

To be fair although dominating the championship i think most level headed Rangers fans know they need a good 5/6 players maybe next season

To be fair although dominating the championship i think most level headed Rangers fans know they need a good 5/6 players maybe next season

We do. I like the attitude of our squad but we're a few players short of a Premiership team.

5-6 at a bare minimum I think. I'm just happy we're talking football and the team again instead of all the nonsense in the background.

We do. I like the attitude of our squad but we're a few players short of a Premiership team.

That attitude wouldn't be there in SPL, I think a few more loses and not being top takes that away

5-6 at a bare minimum I think. I'm just happy we're talking football and the team again instead of all the nonsense in the background.

yeah maybe the nearer the game gets that'll change. I know your point about best defense record in league. But if there is a weakness it surely is the rangers back line being easily rattled. hoping Clarkson can use some experience on sat to rattle them. Not sure how we'll cope at the other side but we can always live in hope of a playoff spot. so any points are welcome

How did it feel to have one hand on the cup, only for the 9 men of Rangers to take it away, sending the Teddy Bears in the stands into raptures?

I had a party that day. How did you feel? Did it hurt? It did, didn't it? It's ok, I understand, you've made your inferiority complex very clear.

What a day, what a party.

I'd rather my maw drove a Punto safely at 40mph than a Ferrari at 100mph off a bridge.

Apart from when they play each other Rangers can do nothing to stop Hibs amazing run in the league and their tremendous form which has been substanuated by the cup runs v premier teams. Therefore not being well clear is not down to Rangers underachieving its down to Hibs ability to also win matches.

Ffs man, will you just read the post in question again?

I'm not saying that Rangers are not clear and that this represents underachievement. I'm saying that if they weren't, as was the case last season, then that would be massive underachievement.

I'm not saying that Rangers are underachieving right now; I'm saying that they're now punching at, rather than above their weight.

You've got the wrong end of the stick here.

The defence really needs some work. Get something competent in the DM position and tweak the defence and that could make an absolute world of difference. Another striker added as well.

You lot looking to sign King?

Don't quote me on this but is the lad Crooks from Accrington not a defensive Midfielder?

Also Josh Windass will be joining in the summer. If he is as good as his old man that will do for me.

The defence has looked much better recently but I still worry about Tav defensively

I see that stboo are finally climbing up the league table, are they starting to get their act together?

They've always given us a hard game so I'm not taking anything for granted.

Totally agree. Last night's result is a good example of not taking anything for granted. I said for weeks that I am not convinced the way Rangers play will produce lots of goals. Yes there will be games when things go well however there will still be twists and turns and Rangers have to take their chances when they come as they don't play with a box striker. Only six goals in the last six matches with one being a pen is clear evidence. St Mirren now have fourth place in their sights.

Totally agree. Last night's result is a good example of not taking anything for granted. I said for weeks that I am not convinced the way Rangers play will produce lots of goals. Yes there will be games when things go well however there will still be twists and turns and Rangers have to take their chances when they come as they don't play with a box striker. Only six goals in the last six matches with one being a pen is clear evidence. St Mirren now have fourth place in their sights.

Doubt it.

We're still pretty shite.

We're certainly better organised and a have bit more fight about us, but we're still a fair way away from being decent.

A routine 2-0 or 3-1 victory for the home team I'm afraid.

Doubt it.

We're still pretty shite.

We're certainly better organised and a have bit more fight about us, but we're still a fair way away from being decent.

A routine 2-0 or 3-1 victory for the home team I'm afraid.

In St Mirren's last six matches they have scored seven goals without a pen, one more than Rangers. Only conceded two goals, one being a pen, in the last four matches. Only 5 points off fourth place. St Mirren are going in the right direction. That tells me before the match starts stats show it should be a difficult match.

Archived