Starting 11

bluetooner

SInce CAmeron has been confirmed as being unavailable for saturdays big game, who would be your starting 11 :-

Mine would be :-

Douglas

Mcnamara Pressley Dailly Naysmith

Fletcher Rae Ferguson Mccann (or Pearson if mccan unfit)

Crawford or Hutchison Miller

Guest buddie brilliant

Douglas

McNamara Pressley Dailly Naysmith

Fletcher Ferguson Rae McCann/McFadden

Hutchison Crawford

don't know about Millers' or McCanns' fitness so would play Crawford up front with big Don. If McCann isn't fit then no qualms about putting McFadden in instead.

I would have

===============Douglas===============

McNamara=====Pressley======Daily=====Naysmith

Fletcher=====Rae/Pearson======Ferguson===McFadden

============Miller====Hutchison===========

I dont like Crawford upfront, he lloks completely out of his depth at international level. You could possibly put McCann out on the left and McFadden upfront. Gavin Rae is another one that i dont think is ready for international football yet, although he played better than Cameron against Lithuania.

Dont need to be world beaters yet ozzy, just Dutch beaters.

:lol: liked that comment!

My 11 wud be...

Douglas

McNamara Elvis Dailly Naysmith

Fletcher Rae Ferguson McFadden/McCann

Hutchison Miller

Not sure how fit Neil is, but even if he his Berti could have a problem choosing which one to play wide left. Fletcher should defo start as he looks good out there and maybe one of the stars on Saturday. About the strikers, never have liked Crawford upfront ever since he missed that sitter v France in Berti's first game :D ha ha, but I personally don't think he is an out and out striker. He sets up goals, but hasnt scored for Scotland since they played Canada...not a good goal scoring ratio for the supposed no.1 striker for Scotland. Big Hutch has been putting them in the net for West Ham and I think (just like the Lithuania one) this is a game for Hutch. Target man, knock it down for Faddy and Miller.

EVERY1 BEHIND THE BRAVEHEARTS OF SCOTLAND AND WEE BERTI! :D

I'd go for...

Douglas

Fletcher Ferguson Cameron* McFadden

Pearson

Hutchison

*I'm sure the news said that Cameron would be fit for Saturday. If not, play Gavin Rae in there.

C'MON BERTI'S TARTAN ARMY!

Guest WELL-MADE

Douglas

McNamara Dailly Pressley Naysmith

McFadden Fletcher Ferguson Pearson

Miller Hutchison

Maybe an inexperienced midfield but plenty room for adjustment to keep Dutch defenders on the toes can be reshuffled with Fletch going out right, Faddy to the Left Pearo into centre with Ferguson. Hopefully the Dutch'll be too busy figuring out which one they should be marking and leavew room for Miller and Hutch to work in :D

Guest Annfield Red

I would start with

Douglas

Fletcher Ferguson Pearson McFadden

Miller McCann

Get right in tae em.

Go on SCOTLAND

Archived