"Premiership teams stuck in the Championship"

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im pointing out to STINKINGBADGES that these 4 outcomes / performances provide evidence that we would be more than capanle of holding our own in the Prem. He said there was no clear cut evidence...when pretty clearly there is.

Of course 5 one off games can not be compared to a league campaign but there is tangible proof. Of course we have a lot to do yet and it aint over till Ann Budge sings. Id take promotion anyway, over cups including THAT one

Hey vancityhibs how's it going in the championship?

• 2 months later...

What a load of shite 😂

Provide links to these bleating statements ....Stubbs has been misquoted about a few things this season in the press..but this post reeks of green eyed monster.

Lovely stuff.

What a load of shite

Provide links to these bleating statements ....Stubbs has been misquoted about a few things this season in the press..but this post reeks of green eyed monster.

Halfwit or troll?

Either way.  Hibs.   :lol:

Also, Alan Stubbs is a slavering moron of a man. Barely a day goes by without him bleeting about how Scottish football 'needs' his club in the top flight.

If they can't beat Rangers to the title, I'll savour their inevitable bottle job in the play-offs.

Get this man a beer. Nailed it.

^

Three consecutive seasons in the Championship, still thinks they're better than most of the Premiership.

To paraphrase a more celebrated Irish immigrant from the 1870s

post-27588-1463226826406_thumb.jpg

"To spend one season in the Championship may be regarded as unfortunate, to spend a second looks like carelessness, and a third is epic fail LOL"1

Also, Alan Stubbs is a slavering moron of a man. Barely a day goes by without him bleeting about how Scottish football 'needs' his club in the top flight.

If they can't beat Rangers to the title, I'll savour their inevitable bottle job in the play-offs.

We are all savouring it.

Apart from...

Lol

I've now seen two journalists use this phrase in the last couple of days when talking about Hibs and Rangers, and I also heard Dundee United described on the radio as a team "that's really a Premiership team, not a Championship one".

Times change. Folk lie, steal and cheat. The directors sell the best players and they appoint the wrong manager. Third Lanark finished third in the old First Division in 1961.

The usual entitlement pish from the meeja. If 500 people followed the Mankie Mob when they cut their own throats in 2012 no-one would have given a flying f**k. It's about numbers.

Anyone who thinks football is good because it's played in front of a big crowd should get to Hampden for an international.

Archived