Kilmarnock v dundee

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0-0 probably a fair result. Neither team had enough quality to win it.

Worrying that our fitness, once again, died a death in the final twenty minutes and that almost cost us. I guess it's heartening though that Clark clearly knows about it and is trying to rectify things.

An absolute nothing game though.

Scotty Bain's reflex save from Kevin Holt's goal bound effort was incredible today.

Harkins and Stewart make us tick but they were off form today and Harkins looked a bit sluggish which is weird considering the boys have just had 8 days rest.

Killie were well organised at the back though especially the big solid centre half, whoever that was.

I am always fucking freezing when I leave that ground, regardless of what time of year it is. Get the heating on next time.

Scotty Bain's reflex save from Kevin Holt's goal bound effort was incredible today.

Harkins and Stewart make us tick but they were off form today and Harkins looked a bit sluggish which is weird considering the boys have just had 8 days rest.

Killie were well organised at the back though especially the big solid centre half, whoever that was.

I am always fucking freezing when I leave that ground, regardless of what time of year it is. Get the heating on next time.

Balatoni? He was excellent again today.

Deffo game of two halves.Killie really should have been leading fh.There intensity and sharpness had us on the backfoot without really working Bain other than a knock back from Holt that about ended as an oh.Second half Killie weren't really in it and it was a case of if we could break them down.Mcdonald had a couple of excellent stops.One really was out of the top drawer from Hemmings from 25 yards.Draw probably a fair result but after working McDonald and the pressure 2nd half a bit disappointed with a draw tbh.

Game of two halves, felt we were all over Dundee first half but we never really got going and big Jamie Mac kept us in it again. Surely he has to be in with a shout of player of the season this year, the amount of world class saves he has made this season is unbelievable.

Holt is stinking - end of. Just not good enough if we want to progress into a Euro qualifying team. Add to that McGinn, Konrad and Low. Probably a few others to be fair.

Suriprsed to hear that. Of all the players we lost to Prem teams (Holt, McShane to County, Durnan to DU and Reilly to Hearts) I thought Holt would make the step up most easily. It is a step up though. Hope he comes through and does well. He`s a great lad.

Be delighted to have him back at QOS.

Deffo have Konrad in that bracket.Really hope he isn't given a new contract.

Holt i haven't written completely off,hoping he heads away in the summer and realises he needs to step it up.No doubting he is struggling and hasn't been great but he has all the attributes to do well and think he can do well if he steps it up.

Don't think the crowd help though.

We have no patience,any mistakes and people are right on his backHe is only a young lad making the step and hopefully taking time to adjust.
Very few clubs in the spl can buy players that are the finished article and we need to take a chance on players who have done well at a lower level who might need time to adjust.

Archived