Kilmarnock v dundee

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one i have enjoyed my recent trips here.

Will kilmarnick up their game for the new manager or will the dundee deadly 4 continue to beast defences.

3-1 the dee,stewart to score another cracker.

We can't be any worse than we were on the opening day and, to be honest, I'm not sure if you guys can be any better than you were.

A win for us will really tighten up the entire league from 4th-11th whereas a win for Dundee will probably ensure that any lingering doubts that you could be dragged in would be forgotten.

0-0.

Who would predict the score in this one? The first game got us all excited but as it turned out our form that day was short lived, in fact only very recently recaptured. I was pretty impressed by Kilmarnock's work ethic in the Dens fixture. You totally outfought us that day and it seemed Locke had sorted it out.

Score draw for me. 2 all.

Which pub does Marvin drink in prior to the game?

I'm heading down for this.

Both teams coming off the back of good league wins and should hopefully be an entertaining encounter.

If we can pick up 3 points should see us clear of any play off concerns but a loss and we're back looking over our shoulders.

2-1 The Dee's

It's been pretty good weather this week so hopefully Saturday will be a good dayna for football. I'm usually Marvin by half-time so I'll probably get myself a Killie pie before witnessing a Kane Hemmings bullet header to win the game in the second half.

Onthank you.

I'm concerned by that psycho Lee Clark. He may get Killie sorted out and win, which would be awful. But I'm equally as concerned if Killie lose. There's a good chance that Clark will lose the plot and roundhouse kick Hartley to death. We can only hope "The Thing" Gerry McCabe's presence keeps psycho at bay but I get the impression that Lee Clark just wants to watch the world burn.

A dark day for Scottish football awaits.

My Dee mate isn't over confident for this one - but then he wasn't looking forward to the new season last summer, so maybe I should start calling him the antipundit...

Cute how Dees on here (amongst others) are judging LC on one youtube clip, rather than his actual abilities. I am reasonably confident that he can instil enough organisation and workrate into what many agree is a squad with some pretty decent players to avoid the drop. Whether that will be obvious this quickly is another matter.

Fúckit, 2-0 Killie. Alright, then, 2-1. The season starts here.

My Dee mate isn't over confident for this one - but then he wasn't looking forward to the new season last summer, so maybe I should start calling him the antipundit...

Cute how Dees on here (amongst others) are judging LC on one youtube clip, rather than his actual abilities. I am reasonably confident that he can instil enough organisation and workrate into what many agree is a squad with some pretty decent players to avoid the drop. Whether that will be obvious this quickly is another matter.

Fúckit, 2-0 Killie. Alright, then, 2-1. The season starts here.

If you could show us one post from a Dundee fan judging Lee Clark then that would be great.

It's probably even cuter that you're getting so defensive of him before he's even sat in the dugout.

It's been pretty good weather this week so hopefully Saturday will be a good dayna for football. I'm usually Marvin by half-time so I'll probably get myself a Killie pie before witnessing a Kane Hemmings bullet header to win the game in the second half. Onthank you.

To be fair, you've done well here.

GIRUY tho. Mon the Killie

If you could show us one post from a Dundee fan judging Lee Clark then that would be great.

It's probably even cuter that you're getting so defensive of him before he's even sat in the dugout.

Shamesies, you've took on a thick Geordie Alky instead.

A downgrade on the former Edinburgh alky, no less.

They should have tried harder to talk McCulloch into taking the job.

His last two positions have been disastrous to say the least.

Think it's an odd appointment.

The likes of Sandy Clark and Bomber Brown have looked good over the short term - and I think Clark will do too. It's over the course of a full season ie, next season that I expect the hilarity to ensue.

It's been pretty good weather this week so hopefully Saturday will be a good dayna for football. I'm usually Marvin by half-time so I'll probably get myself a Killie pie before witnessing a Kane Hemmings bullet header to win the game in the second half. Onthank you.

Magnificent!!

Quite spooky that a player called Clark scored a last minute winner in the first game after Lee Clarke's appointment. It's a pity we don't have Pat anymore for this game, or David Clark...son (close enough). Pretty sure I saw Craig Wighton in Clarks looking at shoes once so that'll have to do.

Killie 0-1 Dundee, Wighton (93')

Shamesies, you've took on a thick Geordie Alky instead.

A downgrade on the former Edinburgh alky, no less.

They should have tried harder to talk McCulloch into taking the job.
His last two positions have been disastrous to say the least.

Think it's an odd appointment.

The likes of Sandy Clark and Bomber Brown have looked good over the short term - and I think Clark will do too. It's over the course of a full season ie, next season that I expect the hilarity to ensue.

Cheers, Lad. You've saved me having to find any. Nice touch that the (not very far) undercover zombie had posted himself.

Archived