What is happening at Townhead park Cumnock?

sweep

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do you keep posting a picture of a bouncy castle isa? Does it remind you of your younger days when all the boys used you as a bouncy castle and jumped on top of you??

Dips n me have a thing with bouncy castles.

Winton Fan will have to be careful as he is in the spotlight up here. Another resignation for big Al

thanks for that mild winton rover, aye okay i posted a political meme on someone's behalf. victim didnt appreciate it. so i did the honorable thing and walked from the political party I was involved in. so there that is memegate for p&b readers

A lot of work has gone into the project, are Cumnock considering applying for a SFA License? They seem to have the perfect facilities for one.

Is there toilet facilities for disabled spectators at Townhead?

Broadwood (Clyde) springs to mind, and they have no problems with license etc

Lochburn Park doesn't have any problems either, with no disabled toilet and half the terrace unfit for purpose. Think if you are a club within the SFA pyramid or have intentions towards the  Lowland League a licence will not be a problem, whether it's council owned or not, falling to bits or not, proper toilets or not.

as the opening of the park gets near your finding it harder and harder to hide your jelousy.

You're mistaking my poor attempts at comedy for jealousy.

What IS comedy, however, is the misguided belief that any Talbot fan harbours any type of jealous thoughts when looking at Cumnock Juniors, especially  about a plastic pitch. Come on now.

Archived