What is happening at Townhead park Cumnock?

sweep

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good.just a few points.at the away end the 28th slab from the clubhouse corner,second from the top is wobbly.could this be repaired when your at it.its very annoying especially when the ball is rippling down the cumnock net.

There is a (wood away) from behind the main enclosure.it looked good from the away end and seemed to enclose that side of park,sort of private if you know what I mean. I like it.

Lastly,after this joint training facility is up and running where will cumnock play their real games? Lol.am only pulling your corner flag!

What I will say is.if the new merged school goes ahead I would be surprised if it doesn't have its own 3g facility which will also be available to rent.

Must admit that whilst I abhor this Devils carpet I'm looking forward to seeing this 1 next season . Largs also got it right with putting it down in the same stadium . Feel sorry for the Peasy & Rossvale lads having to play in their hole every other week though

Must admit that whilst I abhor this Devils carpet I'm looking forward to seeing this 1 next season . Largs also got it right with putting it down in the same stadium . Feel sorry for the Peasy & Rossvale lads having to play in their hole every other week though

Yip hate Astro but got to agree putting it down in the existing ground is far better, I take it the ground is fully owned by Cumnock? With the floodlights should be a great earner for the club . Is the existing clubhouse and changing rooms being upgraded also??

was past Townhead park today, pitch about a third laid, devils lanterns installed and a squad working on the ground, looking really nice

Townhead%20Bouncy.jpg

was past Townhead park today, pitch about a third laid, devils lanterns installed and a squad working on the ground, looking really nice

How many clubs have floodlights now?

Surely there will come a tipping point where they will have to be used?

Archived