What is happening at Townhead park Cumnock?

sweep

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely and constructive comments as usual

Don't expect anything else

You really are getting your Matalan underwear in a twist on this thread, aren't you?

I was only having a dig/laugh but maybe a football forum isn't the place. So........

Well done on the work completed so far. This is a facility which will be great for the community as a whole, not just Cumnock Juniors. It's all looking good and the club will have an excellent facility at the end of it............even if it's Div One football played on it.

You really are getting your Matalan underwear in a twist on this thread, aren't you?

I was only having a dig/laugh but maybe a football forum isn't the place. So........

Well done on the work completed so far. This is a facility which will be great for the community as a whole, not just Cumnock Juniors. It's all looking good and the club will have an excellent facility at the end of it............even if it's Div One football played on it.

He can't take a joke JB.

Probably up all night on the buckfast and woke up skint and hungover.

I concur with your view that it's a great community project although as most posters know I'm not a great fan of plastic pitches.

Hawditt and dawdit out and about I c, have you escaped from your asylum again

Archived