What is happening at Townhead park Cumnock?

sweep

theres a date of the middle of may for cumnock juniors to be able to get in to play games, and then the beginning of june for the opening fully of the park

obviously for our near neighbours that depends on weather and all other stuff out of our control.

i could just ignore you lot and leave you all to talk/grunt amongst your brothers and sisters or was it wifes and girlfriends

Or it could depend on more fall outs between everyone on the committee or the contractors being paid.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or it could depend on more fall outs between everyone on the committee or the contractors being paid.

ooooft 3 t@lbot fans in 1 forum within a short space of time, word must have got out that there`s electric in the scheme`s at beachwood

theres a date of the middle of may for cumnock juniors to be able to get in to play games, and then the beginning of june for the opening fully of the park

obviously for our near neighbours that depends on weather and all other stuff out of our control.

i could just ignore you lot and leave you all to talk/grunt amongst your brothers and sisters or was it wifes and girlfriends

Aww ffs it was a wee dig. What your committee and staff are doing is terrific. But you have to take a bit of a wind up though. Especially from Talbot fans.

Was it not supposed to be ready months ago? Or did I dream that?

i suppose you havent been following the developments of the park, and just jump in with both feet!!

there was a problem that held up development for roughly 3/4 weeks with SEPA which has been fixed and agreed upon etc etc etc

the thing is problems do occur but really its the way they get dealt with, look at the amount of rain we have had this winter and how many games have been called off around the country, nobody can do anything about that just like the problem we all had at townhead park,

ive been told that hopefully with everything going our way the football club will be back playing at townhead the middle of may and the park open for all at the beginning of june, these dates could change with any issues that crop up with weather etc

i suppose you havent been following the developments of the park, and just jump in with both feet!!

there was a problem that held up development for roughly 3/4 weeks with SEPA which has been fixed and agreed upon etc etc etc

the thing is problems do occur but really its the way they get dealt with, look at the amount of rain we have had this winter and how many games have been called off around the country, nobody can do anything about that just like the problem we all had at townhead park,

ive been told that hopefully with everything going our way the football club will be back playing at townhead the middle of may and the park open for all at the beginning of june, these dates could change with any issues that crop up with weather etc

Hadn't been following developments, just remember that using Lugars ground was only supposed to be a short term thing, not a whole season practically. As you say, hold ups happen and the weather has been horrific, so I can understand there being delays.

As much as cumnock would have liked this up and running by now, planning amendments and weather have slowed the process. Im sure, tho, cumnock prefer to have the job take a little longer to get a better playing surface and longevity with it rather than b in a position like st josephs pitch at killie which has not been operational for nigh on 2 years.

looking good, noticed the 4 big poles, assume devils lanterns are being installed. Question for the cumnock folk, did there used to be a big wooden stand where the covered terrace is, I am sure i can remember one there years ago

Archived