Inverness Caledonian Thistle (Bottlers) v Hibernian

Stephen Malkmus

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it was said earlier in the thread that it would be on the same night as some Champions League fixtures so I would imagine no although Arsenal v Hull is / was on the same night as European games. Maybe the SFA just need to ask UEFA if it can be on TV? I'd imagine Sky might be quite keen to pick it up.

I suspect the replay for this Cup game will mean that our rescheduled match v Hearts on the 15th gets rescheduled again. Feel for any fans who have booked travel for that one.

Replay midweek after the cup final? We'll lose.

Win or lose there's the potential for Hibs to have a (metaphorical) hangover.

Hibs beat us 3-2 in Inverness in 2012, I'm sure. They haven't beaten us home or away since then though.

Our record in Inverness is shite.

The only time I can think of us actually winning up there is when O'Connor scored a last minute winner in 2011?

Never mind that, I remember it took us ages to even get a goal up there. Used to get spanked 3-0 every time we went up.

Big Nishy scoring a late equaliser got us our first ever point there in about 10 games or something.

Colin Calderwood took us to a 1-0 win at Inverness as mentioned above. Gary Jos with the winner. What a time to be alive.

With it being after the final I think we'll definitely lose the replay. Fyvie will hopefully be back though.

Colin Calderwood took us to a 1-0 win at Inverness as mentioned above. Gary Jos with the winner. What a time to be alive.

With it being after the final I think we'll definitely lose the replay. Fyvie will hopefully be back though.

Has he still not stopped running after losing waghorn at ibrox?

Replay midweek after the cup final? We'll lose.

I hope it starts to snow like f**k in the Highlands after the Ross County support have got home safely and enjoyed their day out despite the defeat.

Yeah I seem to remember you didn't score at the TCS for at least 2 seasons.

Shitest match I've ever attended was Inverness in the snow and we lost 3-0. Shan walk back over the bridge to the station after the game.

I hope it starts to snow like f**k in the Highlands after the Ross County support have got home safely and enjoyed their day out despite the defeat.

Might need to change that

Watching hibs today I am a tad concerned. They were good just unlucky

Let's face it ... we're so gash right now that we'll Hibs it against Hibs

Pretty much my thoughts as well. I was hoping for ET to maybe take a wee bit more out of both sides ahead of our upcoming fixtures against them in the next week.

Archived