(Second) East Fife verus Binos (Third)

Ref went to book Stirlings number 3 remembered he had already booked him and put his card back in his pocket, number 2 I think it was closed lined fash which should of been another red. Got what we deserved in the end brilliant run of form.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result for East Fife and football in general

Football players 1 - Hammerthrowers 0

Is this how Stirling Albion are where they are by hacking, manhandling and being allowed to by a very week set of officials. Referee went to his pocket for a foul by Albion number 3 but changed his mind. It would have been his second yellow. Heard the crash of his bottle going away up in the stand

Although East Fife were the better team it took way too long for them to actually step up. Most of the first half was like watching a Sunday League team play with far too many long balls and poor clearances. Once they had woken up we dominated Stirling who were lucky to finish with 11 on the park. Ref was shocking and shat so many clear decisions including 2 clear red cards, his assistants were not much better giving many decisions the wrong way. If I didn't know better I would of guessed they had a bet on to finish with everyone still on the park. Apart from all of that EF battled to get a deserved 3 points and more importantly WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE....MON THE FIFE!!!!

very poor performance today from the binos starting formation wrong 4 5 1 why not 4 4 2 . Wrong subs used Beattie played for the under20 on Tuesday but couldn't train on Thursday both wide men were poor why not bring on Moses to use his pace against Naysmith .Our keeper saved us from a hiding . Ref was terrible how many times does Austin dive today and get away with it shocking.

The gulf in class was clear for anyone to see who attended todays game if it wasn't for goalkeeper smith it could have been a cricket score. The ref very lenient to Albion another ref might have issued 3 red cards for blatant fouls. Stirling only had one attempt on goal and were a poor 2nd all over the park.

Utter Rubbish "gulf in class" my arse," if it wasn`t for the goalkeeper smith it could have been a cricket score" You talk a lot of pish, first half their wasn`t much between the teams with East Fife having the best chances to score but did not.

Second half East Fife were the better team and deserved to go ahead and yes we were poor in the second half with only 1 shot from Phil Johnston if I remember correctly which your keeper managed to tip over. "The ref very lenient to Albion, another ref might have issued 3 red cards for blatant fouls" Again I would have to disagree entirely with your comments. 3 Red Cards you must be joking, for blatant fouls. You clearly were wearing Special East Fife Glasses to miss the number of bad fouls that the referee let go against East Fife players which did not even rate a booking from that clown of a referee today.

Overall you deserved to win today and to go top but if you hope to remain their until the end of the season then you will have to improve a lot to gain promotion imo. Enjoy it while you can is all that I say.

Utter Rubbish "gulf in class" my arse," if it wasn`t for the goalkeeper smith it could have been a cricket score" You talk a lot of pish, first half their wasn`t much between the teams with East Fife having the best chances to score but did not.

Second half East Fife were the better team and deserved to go ahead and yes we were poor in the second half with only 1 shot from Phil Johnston if I remember correctly which your keeper managed to tip over. "The ref very lenient to Albion, another ref might have issued 3 red cards for blatant fouls" Again I would have to disagree entirely with your comments. 3 Red Cards you must be joking, for blatant fouls. You clearly were wearing Special East Fife Glasses to miss the number of bad fouls that the referee let go against East Fife players which did not even rate a booking from that clown of a referee today.

Overall you deserved to win today and to go top but if you hope to remain their until the end of the season then you will have to improve a lot to gain promotion imo. Enjoy it while you can is all that I say.

post-11219-1455998597039_thumb.jpg

very poor performance today from the binos starting formation wrong 4 5 1 why not 4 4 2 . Wrong subs used Beattie played for the under20 on Tuesday but couldn't train on Thursday both wide men were poor why not bring on Moses to use his pace against Naysmith .Our keeper saved us from a hiding . Ref was terrible how many times does Austin dive today and get away with it shocking.

Agree with a lot of your comments re the team today. Re Austin and his constant diving it comes as no surprise to me, did he not got booked in the Cup Replay at Forthbank for doing just that trying to con the referee into giving him a penalty and trying to get Chris Smith sent off. Shame on him for that and for such a young player who clearly has talent to use it in that way, really does not set a good example for young kids watching.

That was a 1-0 thumping. It was quite clear in the first half what Stirling Albion wanted. Several times at free kicks and corners there was three defenders back covering one up front. Irrespective of what other assaults took place the SA no. 3 committed what was a yellow card offence, the referee went to his pocket then bottled it.

If EF,as stated above, need to improve to gain promotion then on that performance SA can forget it. They were not very good.

Agree with a lot of your comments re the team today. Re Austin and his constant diving it comes as no surprise to me, did he not got booked in the Cup Replay at Forthbank for doing just that trying to con the referee into giving him a penalty and trying to get Chris Smith sent off. Shame on him for that and for such a young player who clearly has talent to use it in that way, really does not set a good example for young kids watching.

Incredible sour grapes comments from the SA fans. What I witnessed today was a thug like team totally intent on stopping us play and a team trying and failing to kick Austin out of the game. To use the cup replay as an example of Austin is a bit low as I know for a fact that Chris Smith admitted that he made contact with him.

Still, away to pour another wee Grey Goose and savour being top of the league.

Incredible sour grapes comments from the SA fans. What I witnessed today was a thug like team totally intent on stopping us play and a team trying and failing to kick Austin out of the game. To use the cup replay as an example of Austin is a bit low as I know for a fact that Chris Smith admitted that he made contact with him.

Still, away to pour another wee Grey Goose and savour being top of the league.

Enjoy it while you can, Life as they say is like a box of chocolates you don`t know what you get next.

What folk forget about is the constant niggling fouls Fash has to endure throughout the 90 minutes. That he never retaliates is testimony to a fantastic temperament. His ankles must be black and blue on a permanent basis...

Enjoy it while you can, Life as they say is like a box of chocolates you don`t know what you get next.

Very true but I recognise that we are still only in a small pack of teams in with a chance. Only Clyde think they have a divine right to success but the upside for EF is that over the last two weeks we have played much better than two in form teams. Today we were good and SA were dross but I have no doubt fortunes will fluctuate before the end of the season.

Archived