(Second) East Fife verus Binos (Third)

with the two teams pretty tight this season this saturday should set up a fantasic game between the two, with us having one win and draw in the league with a draw and lost in the s.c lets see if we can keep the winning run going and chase Elgin with Stirling up to third having a good wee run demolition of Berwick and Montrose in midweek, i can see us sneak another 2-1 win.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it will go along the lines of the 2 previous encounters at New Bayview, in that it will end in a draw. Both teams will not want to lose and another stalemate on the cards imo. Expect us to be along the same lines as in the last 2 games but maybe a change in the centre of defence with Ross McMillian coming in for Ross Smith being relegated to the bench.

Another game that we need to pick up points. Win here and that sets us up nicely to catch East Fife and Elgin, considering we have 2 in hand over East Fife and one of the games in hand being against Elgin.

Fully expect a very tough match, but can see us getting the 3 points.

Here's hoping for a good game with officials who know what their doing. 1.1

Doubt we'll get that in Scotland, we can but wish however.

I think this game has everything needed to be a cracker so it'll be interesting to see what happens. I would love the win, it would pull East Fife to wihin 3 points of The Binos, but I'm sure both teams would happily take the point because it'll not be an easy afternoon.

East Fife have been something of a surprise package for me this season, I didn't expect much from them in the summer but Naismith has built a squad that looks like it's going to be there or there abouts come the end of the season.

As last week another 40 page edition of The Bayview again packed with news and information.

An extensive interview with Gary Naysmith to celebrate 100 games in charge
Jonathan Page talks about re-signing for next season
What does Sean Dickson think of his time at Bayview
Part 2 of Fifers at English non-league clubs
A Fifer at Berwick ?????????
The Bayview Story, Found This in the Attic,On This Day,League Round-up, 11 Interesting facts about The Binos.
All that PLUS 3 pages of fixtures and Statistics PLUS Stirling Albion player pics,EFFC pictures,pen pics and sponsors.

All this for £2. Is that a bargain or is that a bargain ?

The gulf in class was clear for anyone to see who attended todays game if it wasn't for goalkeeper smith it could have been a cricket score. The ref very lenient to Albion another ref might have issued 3 red cards for blatant fouls. Stirling only had one attempt on goal and were a poor 2nd all over the park.

Archived