(Second) East Fife verus Binos (Third)

If I was a Stirling Albion fan I would be more worried about the pathetic inept performance their own team put up , rather than worrying about East fife players. Stirling managed to manufacture one shot from 20 yards on target in 90 minutes of football . You have taken one point in 9 from us see you in 4 weeks for another easy 3 points.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your agreeing with me on that, that says it all then. Enough said.

Erm, where did I say that I was agreeing with you? What I will agree on is with regards to those moronic, wanabee casuals who hang about after the games, intent on throwing stuff at the opposition bus.

Wasnt there but not surprised to hear that Austin was throwing himself to the floor, absolute cheat of a player. Will suit Falkirk though.

Any comment on being the dirtiest team in the league by a long way ? Any thoughts about some of the tackles and the no. 3 who should have been off the field ?

I know you weren't there but clearly you feel qualified to make a judgement on something you haven't seen. Maybe some of your friends who did go will tell you what to write.

If I was a Stirling Albion fan I would be more worried about the pathetic inept performance their own team put up , rather than worrying about East fife players. Stirling managed to manufacture one shot from 20 yards on target in 90 minutes of football . You have taken one point in 9 from us see you in 4 weeks for another easy 3 points.

We shall see if that is the case when you come to Forthbank. Enjoy it when you can is all I say.

Any comment on being the dirtiest team in the league by a long way ? Any thoughts about some of the tackles and the no. 3 who should have been off the field ?

I know you weren't there but clearly you feel qualified to make a judgement on something you haven't seen. Maybe some of your friends who did go will tell you what to write.

Oh cry me a river about us being dirty, football is a physical game fs.

Oh cry me a river about us being dirty, football is a physical game fs.

You seem proud to support (occasionally ) the dirtiest team in the league so not much more to say.

Remember to ask your friends how tomorrow night's game goes so that you can post an opinion.

Will do bud, im sure you fifers will be keeping an eye on it as well. Checking how many yellows or even reds we get :lol:

I will be watching for the score and the cards will be incidental. Although a draw would be the ideal result for me a win for SA wouldn't be a disaster as it could well create the start of an implosion at Broadwood with at least ten pages of recriminations,another ten for a resignation and ten more explaining why they should be in the Premier League.

I will be watching for the score and the cards will be incidental. Although a draw would be the ideal result for me a win for SA wouldn't be a disaster as it could well create the start of an implosion at Broadwood with at least ten pages of recriminations,another ten for a resignation and ten more explaining why they should be in the Premier League.

Would love to see Man City roll in to Shettleston, bring it on.

Would love to see Man City roll in to Shettleston, bring it on.

Sorry about that. I was distracted by the SA highlights. With Man. City ruled out you can look forward to Hamilton Accies or Partick Thistle rolling into Shettleston,assuming you haven't moved on again.

Archived