(Second) East Fife verus Binos (Third)

Travelled to Methil on the bus was was refused entry with my guitar so I went to the pub instead. £13 is way over priced anyway so spent half of that in the pub instead.

Way over priced? It's £1 more than at Forthbank. At what point between £12 and £13 does it become "way over priced" for you. £12.43, £12.78?

No price is too high for the privilege of witnessing this East fife team.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Travelled to Methil on the bus was was refused entry with my guitar so I went to the pub instead. £13 is way over priced anyway so spent half of that in the pub instead.

Didn't hear anyone on the bus going home complain that we deserved anything from the game.

Sneaked in for the last three minutes after they opened the gates and still saw Austin making one of his customary dives.

In reply to a comment above, Stirling keeper "admitted" he made contact with Austin in a game at Forthnank and Austin got booked for diving - there is a big difference between that and the suggestion that he was wrongly booked for diving. He had a deserved reputation for diving is amply demonstrated by at least three bookings for it against the Albion in the last 6/7 games that I can remember (one of them was the playoffs)

I remember Paul McGrillen playing for Stirling and diving in one of his early games for us. He got absolutely roasted from the Albion fans and largely cut it out of his game for us.

What a nugget.

Stirling fans the new Clyde?

I'm sure if the busker had asked nicely the club would have looked after his guitar for him to allow him to watch the game - we're good that way.

Plus, where do you draw the line at musical instruments? You'll get Shire fans wanting to bring in double basses if we're not careful...

I'm sure if the busker had asked nicely the club would have looked after his guitar for him to allow him to watch the game - we're good that way.

Plus, where do you draw the line at musical instruments? You'll get Shire fans wanting to bring in double basses if we're not careful...

Us Fifers will be taking banjos to away grounds if this sort of nonsense continues

Wasnt there but not surprised to hear that Austin was throwing himself to the floor, absolute cheat of a player. Will suit Falkirk though.

All fans will have a different view of whether they are seeing a promising striker or a WWF defender and it will always be subjective.

Statistics up to last Saturday are objective and may help a bit ;

Stirling Albion 7 red + 46 yellow (top of the thugs league by a long way)

East Fife 1 red + 31 yellow (bottom of the thugs league)

Fash isn't completely innocent of going down when it suits but unfortunately neither are a large percentage of players in every league in the world and compared to some in Scottish football he is just a learner.

All fans will have a different view of whether they are seeing a promising striker or a WWF defender and it will always be subjective.

Fash isn't completely innocent of going down when it suits but unfortunately neither are a large percentage of players in every league in the world and compared to some in Scottish football he is just a learner.

You said it guilty of diving. clearly backs up what a number of Binos fans have been saying. Also certainly not a Learner at this game, he lost his L Plates a long time ago.

You said it guilty of diving. clearly backs up what a number of Binos fans have been saying. Also certainly not a Learner at this game, he lost his L Plates a long time ago.

Mr rhliston

Why don't you crawl back under your stone and wake up to the fact that there is only one league that your team are favourites for and it is the one which you guys are riding high at the moment ie the thugs league for journeyman Hammer-throwers. The facts don't lie.

Youve just admitted that Austin is a cheat :lol:

And aye there is a large percentage in every league that dive, but Austin seems to be at it every week.

The tackle by Buist was as blatant a yellow as you'll ever see ,while Smith must have thought he was playing rugby.Stirling offered nothing but cynical and persistent fouling,and they didn't even need a contribution from Robertson who avoided his usual red card at Bayview.

Mr rhliston

Why don't you crawl back under your stone and wake up to the fact that there is only one league that your team are favourites for and it is the one which you guys are riding high at the moment ie the thugs league for journeyman Hammer-throwers. The facts don't lie.

My My I have appeared to have touched a raw nerve here, regarding crawling back under a stone, I think that's a bit rich coming from a fan of a team who come from one of the worst shit holes in Scotland. Lets face it if someone dropped an Atomic bomb on Methil it might improve the place.

Regarding Thugs it would be nice if East Fife could control some of the thugs who threw stuff at the Albion Supporters bus when it was pulling away from New Bayview on Saturday, but then again I have to say in East Fifes defence it would be extremely difficult to control some hooligans giving the nature of the place they come from.

Archived