Are modern lassies mentalists?

Newbornbairn

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had 4 proper girlfriends and all of them have been sound.

I've been on a couple of dates (or several dates with a couple of girls) and realised they were a bit nuts so left it there. One was a vegetarian, which is simply unacceptable and the other drank wine through a straw as she didn't want to damage her teeth (she was a dental student). I feel sorry for guys who don't ditch at the first sign of loony behaviour as they are usually low in self confidence and think they won't be able to find anyone else.

I have been with my girlfriend for 7 years now and i still don't fully hate her so she must be doing something right.

Couple of girls i was seeing in my early 20's and stuff that annoyed me about them back then still annoy me to this day.

I've had 4 proper girlfriends and all of them have been sound.

I've been on a couple of dates (or several dates with a couple of girls) and realised they were a bit nuts so left it there. One was a vegetarian, which is simply unacceptable and the other drank wine through a straw as she didn't want to damage her teeth (she was a dental student). I feel sorry for guys who don't ditch at the first sign of loony behaviour as they are usually low in self confidence and think they won't be able to find anyone else.

Aye I was pretty much going to post this. It's not really the stock #LAD response of most on here but most lassies are sound. Any that I've ever been out with that have been a bit off with me has always been down to me being a complete tool.

No 7 year itch, Throbber?

Nah - not at all. She doesn't have any personality traits that really annoy me and i am a very easily annoyed person at best of times!

Sometimes i obviously feel it would be great to be single so i could do what i wanted, and i was young when i started seeing her and could have done with a few more years fucking about but such is life.

Usually when I'm around other girls I feel that i like some things about them but over all i don't think i would be happier anywhere else, i do wish she had a bit more initiative though and wish she was into more intelligent conversation some times.

A mate introduced me to his new girlfriend at uni. Proper nutter. Kept punching me in the face while we were just sitting having drinks. He was used to her behaviour but she wasn't that dainty and was landing some solid right handlers. My ex used to punch me in the face quite a bit and a girl from work kept punching me in the face at our Christmas night out last year.

A girl I had a brief fling with, who I'd had no contact with in a decade, contacted me via linkedin saying "Hey remember me?' I wrote back saying "sure, how are things?". She then emailed me a ten-page deranged rant about how she'd never stopped thinking about me, how she'd been hanging around where I used to live in the hope of seeing me, and how her mother had told her I'd eventually get back together with her. I wrote back saying "please, don't contact me again", and she wrote back about 20 minutes later, another long rant, this time accompanied by a photo of a "painting", supposedly of me, that looked fucking psychotic. She then wrote me once a day for about two weeks, each message madder than the last.

If nothing else, it gave me and my colleagues a laugh at work. Still wonder whether she's planning on killing me, though...

A girl I had a brief fling with, who I'd had no contact with in a decade, contacted me via linkedin saying "Hey remember me?' I wrote back saying "sure, how are things?". She then emailed me a ten-page deranged rant about how she'd never stopped thinking about me, how she'd been hanging around where I used to live in the hope of seeing me, and how her mother had told her I'd eventually get back together with her. I wrote back saying "please, don't contact me again", and she wrote back about 20 minutes later, another long rant, this time accompanied by a photo of a "painting", supposedly of me, that looked fucking psychotic. She then wrote me once a day for about two weeks, each message madder than the last.

If nothing else, it gave me and my colleagues a laugh at work. Still wonder whether she's planning on killing me, though...

She's behind you right now.

How weird.

I ended up bumping into an ex last weekend who gave it the whole " you really fucked me over " shit because I had chucked her, calling me a c**t whilst at the same saying she had loved me so much.

I wouldn't mind but we were 15 at the time, now 32 and we went out for around 3 months.

How weird.

I ended up bumping into an ex last weekend who gave it the whole " you really fucked me over " shit because I had chucked her, calling me a c**t whilst at the same saying she had loved me so much.

I wouldn't mind but we were 15 at the time, now 32 and we went out for around 3 months.

Was she a better ride now?

Archived