Are modern lassies mentalists?

Newbornbairn

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Modern lassies aren't any more mental than previous generations,

They just have many more ways to publicly display their mentalness.......

This sort of behaviour should be treated as a gift to mankind to assist in staying away from such mentalists.

The problem with mental lassies is they don't declare their mentalness when you first meet them. They lure you in by appearing "normal", and then once you've gone past the point of no return (Haymarket) then they turn into an utter nutjob.

Correct.

Mind you, mentalist men are no different. (I speak from observation of mentalist men rather than experience of being controlled by mentalist men.)

Is this tracking app find my friends, or is there some more sinister ones than that? Find friends isn't even that accurate as it often has my girlfriend dotted about all over Edinburgh when she is at work and on Friday night when she was staying at her friends the app had her miles away from her friends address.

Is this tracking app find my friends, or is there some more sinister ones than that? Find friends isn't even that accurate as it often has my girlfriend dotted about all over Edinburgh when she is at work and on Friday night when she was staying at her friends the app had her miles away from her friends address.

:lol:

Oh, Throbber.

Can only concur with the assertions from others that the lassie in question is a fucking mentalist.

No relationship is worth that sort of hassle. The guy needs to stop being a wee fanny and tell her to get to f**k. That sort of controlling shit isn't on. If a lassie I was going out with (aye, ok, calm down with the jokes) started asking to see my messages or demand to know where I was, what I was doing, with whom all the time then she'd be swiftly told to bolt. This is almost domestic abuse (the mental strain the guy must be under is frightening; he must be terrified to say or do the wrong thing to set her off). The lassie needs help.

Relationships involve trust. You choose to accept what your partner tells you. If they're a lying arsehole then that's bad, they've broken your trust and it hurts, but you can't then go about mistrusting everyone else because of one bad person. f**k sake, an ex of mine once got a text at 11pm when we were in bed. She claimed her friend had lost her dog and she had to go and help look for it, so off she fucked. Obviously she was off shagging someone, but at the time I (foolishly) chose to trust her (although even when you trust someone them suddenly having to go and 'look for a dog' at 11 at night is highly suspicious, and although I felt like an utter c**t for quite while after, I'm laughing about it now; she got engaged 2 weeks after she broke up with me, which was about a month after this incident, and that surprisingly didn't last long). The long winded point I'm making is that I didn't then utterly mistrust the next lassies I went out with. If you did that you'd just be a paranoid wreck all the time, and it wouldn't be worth the mental anguish.

Can only concur with the assertions from others that the lassie in question is a fucking mentalist.

No relationship is worth that sort of hassle. The guy needs to stop being a wee fanny and tell her to get to f**k. That sort of controlling shit isn't on. If a lassie I was going out with (aye, ok, calm down with the jokes) started asking to see my messages or demand to know where I was, what I was doing, with whom all the time then she'd be swiftly told to bolt. This is almost domestic abuse (the mental strain the guy must be under is frightening; he must be terrified to say or do the wrong thing to set her off). The lassie needs help.

Relationships involve trust. You choose to accept what your partner tells you. If they're a lying arsehole then that's bad, they've broken your trust and it hurts, but you can't then go about mistrusting everyone else because of one bad person. f**k sake, an ex of mine once got a text at 11pm when we were in bed. She claimed her friend had lost her dog and she had to go and help look for it, so off she fucked. Obviously she was off shagging someone, but at the time I (foolishly) chose to trust her (although even when you trust someone them suddenly having to go and 'look for a dog' at 11 at night is highly suspicious, and although I felt like an utter c**t for quite while after, I'm laughing about it now; she got engaged 2 weeks after she broke up with me, which was about a month after this incident, and that surprisingly didn't last long). The long winded point I'm making is that I didn't then utterly mistrust the next lassies I went out with. If you did that you'd just be a paranoid wreck all the time, and it wouldn't be worth the mental anguish.

You could have at least helped to find the missing dog

:lol:

Fair play throbs. That's a belter of a post.

Tremendous!!

Quality from Throbs.

Archived