Are modern lassies mentalists?

Newbornbairn

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you look behind the guy in the first pic, you can see the hole in the wall she's either punched, or rammed his nose into when he told her about the holiday.....

Thats the wee hook where she has told him to leave his balls before he goes on the holiday.

Does anyone else see the irony with the first pic? That lassie definitely won't need to worry about others lassies throwing themselves at her boyfriend.

Looking at the four pictures, he's not exactly 'into' it. Doesn't exactly look to thrilled that she's all over him trying to get a kiss etc.

I reckon they're finished anyway, or he's lying in a ditch on the side of the A768.

To be fair to 1888, he's more at the Clayton Donaldson 'might get off with just being a creep' level of sexual deviance than full on Ched Evans.

Clayton Donaldson played for York city - kit Kat - 4 fingers.

'My parents left me to deal with her,' is one of the creepiest sentences I've ever read.

Video cameras won't record themselves!

This thread has used all my green dots for the day. Marvellous.

Oh, and Lichtie: STOP POSTING you fucking Rain Man. :1eye

I honestly think I'd rather run the risk of OH cheating than humiliate myself by asking him to wear that - it would just make me look absolutely fucking crazy and to be avoided at all costs. Poor bloke looks like he is going to cry!

Archived