Are modern lassies mentalists?

Newbornbairn

I track my boyfriend's movements because I want to trust him more, not less

This lassie tracks her boyfriend's every move and in my mind is a certifiable bunny boiler.

Any other examples of women being unreasonable?

Has any P&Ber fallen foul of a Glenn Close type?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I track my boyfriend's movements because I want to trust him more, not less

This lassie tracks her boyfriend's every move and in my mind is a certifiable bunny boiler.

Any other examples of women being unreasonable?

Has any P&Ber fallen foul of a Glenn Close type?

She can dress that up however she likes, she's a swivel eyed maniac that will undoubtedly kill her boyfriend with a claw hammer after he carelessly takes a detour on the way home from work to buy a paper in a shop that is one street away from his pre approved route.

My mate's bird when they first started out was a bit mental. She used to make up fake facebook accounts pretending she was a wee jewellery boutique or a new clothes shop so she could then add girls that were on his friends list and get access to their pages to see if he had any interaction with them!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2507072/Paranoid-woman-Debbi-Wood-suffering-Othello-Syndrome-forces-fianc-lie-detector-test.html

Apologies for the Daily Mail link, but this woman must win some sort of bunny-boiler award.

Ban on watching Weakest Link in case he fancies Anne Robinson

Still, it appears if you have a "syndrome" you can get away with doing anything you like.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2507072/Paranoid-woman-Debbi-Wood-suffering-Othello-Syndrome-forces-fianc-lie-detector-test.html

Apologies for the Daily Mail link, but this woman must win some sort of bunny-boiler award.

Still, it appears if you have a "syndrome" you can get away with doing anything you like.

Nice to see itzdrk has found someone, though.

The reason the batshit mental lassies get away with it is because their burd is absolutely spineless and would rather be tracked at all times or have terms and conditions for having football manager than stick two fingers up and enjoy their life.

post-21687-14555338362725_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

My ex was a nutter, spoke about her on here before, always checking my phone/social media stuff. She was sound quite a lot in fairness and was my ideal type in the looks department which is why I put up with the odd mental outburst and it wasn't bad at all to start with but it got progressively worse as the relationship went on.

The week it ended was rather mental, caused a massive embarrassing outburst on the Saturday after walking into a drinking establishment and seeing me talking to a female friend, ended up smashing my phone and hitting me several times. The following week I met her at the safari place beside Stirling as she was down in Glasgow with her mum the night before. Stormed off out the park by herself after she had stopped at one of the benches and I'd went and had a nosey at something, seen her storming off, followed her, lost her, couldn't see her car so fucked off home in a rage and I get a call as I'm coming out of Perth and it's her saying she'd been crying in her car in the garden centre place along the road for all that time, demanding me to come back, I told her to gtf and went home and watched Holland against Chile in the WC instead.

There were plenty others but they 2 are the most memorable seeing as they happened at the very end. She still turns up to mine from time to time when she goes out at 3am in the morning banging the window and I take her in, look after her etc ( :ph34r: ) but that's as far as it will ever go.

I think social media has a lot to do with paranoia in relationships. It's so easy to message someone on Facebook or Twitter these days to arrange stuff with someone you aren't with. Even as little as a decade ago, you'd have to somehow get their number and text them.

Edit - So a friend told me.

Role-reverse and see how that one plays; abusive brute controls every aspect of unfortunate woman’s life…I do love how she attempts to justify her mental illness at length though.

I'm glad I refreshed the page before replying, because this is exactly what I was thinking.

Imagine a woman whose man treated her like that - all of her pals would be telling her to G him TF.

Also, interesting use of language on the "proof by assertion" front, in several places. For example:

"This isn’t about invading his privacy."

Yes. Yes, it is.

"It wasn’t that I didn’t trust him..."

Yes. Yes, it was.

Modern day lassies have been growing up with role models such as Katie Price and Kerry Katona, how else did we expect them to turn out?

The male species is done for, especially when the next batch come through who are all over those Geordie shore & Kardashian twats.

Worrying times ahead :( .

Archived