West Region fixtures 27th Feb

Hillonearth

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a wee look at the Cumnock lugar situation. Cumnock who are playing at Lugar still have ten league games to play away Yet a week on Saturday they are back at Lugar to play their seventh game on a park that has seen twenty two games since the start of the season. Why are the fixtures not giving Cumnock more away games to level up the home and away games and give the lugar pitch time to recover. The pitch is getting to breaking point but still Cumnock are being given home fixtures why?. If the game between Lugar and Irvine Vice goes ahead on Sat then the pitch will have been played on for four weeks in a row

In times when committees are constantly improving our game via hard work and attracting sponsors that are high profile our game continues to be held back by not the volunteers or in actual fact the top hierarchy at clubs who actually put lots of personal funds into clubs .

Instead the ones who hold us back are the ones who ACTUALLY take money out in the beaks who are non approachable , not subject to change, who are in it for self indulgence and who are draconian in manner and draconian in nature.

It's not too hard to work out that " junior " ( what a horrible description of our game) needs new drive from the top and guys who can adapt to this century and who arent terrified of change nor technology .

Our grade a shambolic wreck for lots of reasons and our leaders are a large part of it but hey ho let's keep it the same as it's always been wrong :(

Until our game is driven by more noteworthy people we will remain static.

The clubs are the ones who propose and vote on things and can change them. Obviously given my connection with the Ants and the fact our match secretary is president I see a lot more of the hard work put in by these guys on a daily basis n all I see is criticism of them on here all the time and most of.it is completely umwarranted. They only go by the rules and procedures set by the clubs so if you want something changed then get your club to put in proposals.

Have a wee look at the Cumnock lugar situation. Cumnock who are playing at Lugar still have ten league games to play away Yet a week on Saturday they are back at Lugar to play their seventh game on a park that has seen twenty two games since the start of the season. Why are the fixtures not giving Cumnock more away games to level up the home and away games and give the lugar pitch time to recover. The pitch is getting to breaking point but still Cumnock are being given home fixtures why?. If the game between Lugar and Irvine Vice goes ahead on Sat then the pitch will have been played on for four weeks in a row

i am sure if the Lugar pitch fails to hold up for the remainder of the season, then once Townhead is completed, Cumnock will have no problem facilitating a Lugar fixture on the SGP at very competitive rate to show thanks.

The clubs are the ones who propose and vote on things and can change them. Obviously given my connection with the Ants and the fact our match secretary is president I see a lot more of the hard work put in by these guys on a daily basis n all I see is criticism of them on here all the time and most of.it is completely umwarranted. They only go by the rules and procedures set by the clubs so if you want something changed then get your club to put in proposals.

All the hard work in the world does not excuse the mismanagement of the fixtures and in inability of the West Region to deal with it over a number of years, try telling us gain how this criticism this week is unwarranted?

Really!!!

Did the Ants not propose a new league set up have it voted through only for certain individuals to declare it null and void and rig the revote.

One of them is supposed to represent every club in junior fitba yet is quite prepared to shaft the North region clubs for his new Superdooper league to protect his own job.

Some clubs will never go against them.. Just like some nations never went against Blatter...that's how you hold onto power.

Am still waiting on an apology from the clowns for calling fans of my club scum...

All the hard work in the world does not excuse the mismanagement of the fixtures and in inability of the West Region to deal with it over a number of years, try telling us gain how this criticism this week is unwarranted?

theres always gonna be people unhappy with the fixtures. Theres been times Ive not been the happiest with them either but its not mismanagement cause it doesnt suit ur team

Spot on Sir.

If the top men at Kilbirnie are not sitting reading all this with head in hands then they should be.

i don't think for one minute the top men from any club read these topics or pay much attention to them,ladesides buisness is kept in house and I'm sure those acting in an official capacity for the club will raise their concerns at the first appropriate time to whom it may concern.

Spot on Sir.

If the top men at Kilbirnie are not sitting reading all this with head in hands then they should be.

This is a public forum where people are entitled to debate anything they like

Why would a club be concerned about what is written in here & why would someone who just joined here a couple days ago be interested anyways ?

Spot on Sir.

As long as this nonsense goes unchallenged the worse it will get, I'm sure if the Ants went 20 weeks with one home league game scheduled and a free week again, when having played the least amount of games they would also be up in arms.

Show me any league in the world where one team has played almost double the amount of games compared to another?

Still can't believe some clubs actually find this is ok cause its always been that way and the old boys work hard

As I've stated before I'm just a fan of my club . Whether you believe that or not is of no concern to me

What concerns me is folk like yourself trying to defend the indefensible

I think you are 1 of the gentleman concerned sir on here trying to either stick up for them or attempt to get someone into bother

Shame on you if either is true

Well they bloody well should read it!

Totally pointless keeping things 'in house ' when fans are on here undoing any good work giving the club a reputation of being moaning faced gits.

This is junior football covering tracks saying i am not on a committee and don't speak for the club doesn't wash especially when it's obvious you are very close to things at a club.

Wise up ffs if you don't the shafting will continue.

we are all close to the club at ladeside!

Show me any league in the world where one team has played almost double the amount of games compared to another?

Still can't believe some clubs actually find this is ok cause its always been that way and the old boys work hard

Pollok have played 6 more games. Every league in the East Region has a minimum of 6 game gap between the team who has played the most and least games. You don't even have to look beyond other junior leagues to see similar stats.

Archived