West Region fixtures 27th Feb

Hillonearth

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 weeks without a home league game for Kilbirnie Ladeside, played less games than any other team in league 8 compared to others on 12,14 etc

Yet we get our 3rd idle Saturday when all others play.

The fixtures list states subject to change

Doesn't take much thought to change a fixture & give a team no longer in Scottish a free week as a few West teams will be tied up with quarter finals next month

Rant over ffs change a fixture this Saturday it's no rocket science

20 weeks without a home league game for Kilbirnie Ladeside, played less games than any other team in league 8 compared to others on 12,14 etc

Yet we get our 3rd idle Saturday when all others play.

The fixtures list states subject to change

Doesn't take much thought to change a fixture & give a team no longer in Scottish a free week as a few West teams will be tied up with quarter finals next month

Rant over ffs change a fixture this Saturday it's no rocket science

No chance of that happening

Seems a lot of fixture frustration in your League. Maybe too many Cups? Maybe there's a case for the West to move to a 16 team Super League and prune the Cups. I know you have voted it down in the past but something's got to give.

Your fixture man must have a thick skin by the amount of stick he gets. Maybe time to vote him out and see how many step up to plate.

I think the Kilbirnie guys have a strong point. However, are they presenting a very strong case to the League on this bizarre situation.

There is a group of clubs that will back him come what may that is the main reason he is still where he is

If I wrote the list folk would pish themselves laughing & think j was at it as they are in the shall we say lower echelon of the west game

I will say that if you look to where he stays it will give you a clue to the clubs I am referring to

Maybe these clubs back him as its the only way they can affect the junior game in the west as they certainly won't be challenging for honours in the near future

Needs to be raised, but where??

FIFA,UEFA,SFA,SJFA, The Samaritans, Jim 'll fix it, Court of Arbitration for Sport??

Here are the current incumbents

Office Bearers

President: Felix McKenna, (St Anthony’s F.C)

Vice-President: Matt Bamford, (Clydebank F.C)

General Secretary: J Scott Robertson (Neutral)

Assistant Secretary: John Fyfe (Neutral)

Treasurer: John McLernon, (Neutral),

Management Committee

Bobby McNamara (Ardrossan Winton Rovers), Colin Chisholm (Auchinleck Talbot), Scott Wilson (Cambuslang Rangers), George Morton (Cumnock), Gordon Ronney (Kilbirnie Ladeside), Tom Anderson (Lanark United), Francis McNeil (Pollok), Jim Wilson (Vale of Clyde),

Archived