Cowden v Peterhead

Not looking forward to tomorrow.

Expecting to see an easy away victory.

Home team are a shambles at the moment.

I'm going to Tannadice!

Haha

Got that totally wrong. Deserved home win for Utd.

They may be adrift at the bottom of the league but the crowd were right behind the team throughout.

Imagine that at Cowden, if only.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought we did OK against a good Peterhead side. Best team in the league at the moment in my opinion.

McInAlky a total dick however. Got told he threw the sandwiches in their dressing room all across the floor and our young lads had to clean up the mess.

Maybe needed a drink with them and we couldn't supply Buckfast.

Thought we did OK against a good Peterhead side. Best team in the league at the moment in my opinion.

McInAlky a total dick however. Got told he threw the sandwiches in their dressing room all across the floor and our young lads had to clean up the mess.

God knows what he's like if they lose a game it he's chucking things about after a win.

See McDaid get his first senior goal today. How's he been?

Not great. He's too predictable and rarely beats his man.

He doesn't seem that interested so not the sort of player we need in our current situation.

He'll maybe do better on a wider pitch but the last two games, he's been poor.

See McDaid get his first senior goal today. How's he been?

Was our best player away to Airdrie recently, but does too much at times when he could get the ball across goal early. Good that he scored today and hopeful we will get more from him as the season goes on.

Not great. He's too predictable and rarely beats his man.

He doesn't seem that interested so not the sort of player we need in our current situation.

He'll maybe do better on a wider pitch but the last two games, he's been poor.

Away to airdrie and home to Albion you couldn't accuse him of not being interested. Bit unfair.

Forgot to mention the shout out for the guys on hospitality. I had a good chuckle and wanted to join in with the guy who thought the opposition or officials were made of equestrian penis periodically.

Made it a good laugh throughout the game. He was a one man band who enjoyed his day and fair play he did. Hopefully he is now hooked for the season.

As said already, Peterhead are probably the best team in the division just now, but they do have weaknesses at the back. Especially the keeper. Looked poor at both Cowden goals and didn't seem to realise Peterhead were playing with the wind first half. I've never anyone kick the ball out of play so often.

McAllister always looked dangerous but it wasn't one of his better games. Another ref would have booked him for persistent fouling and diving. Still a good player to have in your team though.

As for Cowden I thought the new keeper had a good game, some good saves and able to cut out crosses. Two defensive mistakes, again, for two of the goals we really do need another central defender.

Pity about the Peterhead manager. Who does he think he is? Not changed one bit.

Overall disappointed but a win on Tuesday is a must now.

Hope that Peterhead can win the league.

As said already, Peterhead are probably the best team in the division just now, but they do have weaknesses at the back. Especially the keeper. Looked poor at both Cowden goals and didn't seem to realise Peterhead were playing with the wind first half. I've never anyone kick the ball out of play so often.

McAllister always looked dangerous but it wasn't one of his better games. Another ref would have booked him for persistent fouling and diving. Still a good player to have in your team though.

As for Cowden I thought the new keeper had a good game, some good saves and able to cut out crosses. Two defensive mistakes, again, for two of the goals we really do need another central defender.

I have always thought Smith's kicking has been poor. He was good when he first came to us but it would be nice to see a number 2 to pressure him. Hope we can win the league too :thumsup2

Hope you see Pars win the league at your bit

Need more support from supporters during a game in order to win a home game. Hopefully they play well on Tue. Shame I cannot be there... I have no even internet in my class as one of my students will be absent... he is only one can access to internet with his Android...

Forgot to mention the shout out for the guys on hospitality. I had a good chuckle and wanted to join in with the guy who thought the opposition or officials were made of equestrian penis periodically.

Made it a good laugh throughout the game. He was a one man band who enjoyed his day and fair play he did. Hopefully he is now hooked for the season.

Think he was a townie hoping we would beat them and give them a bigger lead at top.

Jim's t-total, always has been.

Archived