Red Card Riddick strikes again!

info

for once i thought he had an ok game 1st sending off was a horrendous tackle red card all the way then the guy that was tackled belts him on the mouth stone wall red card so no problems there. then a player booked for tackle at the penalty easy yellow card, then same player that was booked kicks the ball away again easy yellow making it a red and that was only cards in the game so think your being a bit harsh on him, so dont know where your countless yellow cards come from??

Ha Ha wish i was as young as billy I'm old enough to be his dad but I was involved in football a few years ago and just think if your going to criticise a ref for the amount of cards he dishes out you should watch the game and remember not just guess. you obviously didn't see the tackle from where you were standing i was right at half way line and straight away turned to my wife and said thats a red then when the guy hit out i said bang thats him away too, Booking at the penalty stick on yellow second yellow last minute maybe he could've turned a blind eye but cos of where the ball ended up it was hard to, but last minute maybe he could've, to be honest if i was coaching any team now and i saw it was him reffin I'd tell my players look who the ref is he takes no shit so don't give him any, the game is simple if you do your homework not only on the team your playing but the ref too.

Archived