Goal Updates 13th Feb

ash

Heard Girvan battered you's in first 15 mins and should have been out of sight but Vics grew into game and deserved there last min equaliser?

Aye they started well quick, should have been 2 clear. But then apart from that spell I say we should've won it to be honest. They've only got 1 ball in them if you stop that they're stuffed.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bellshill Athletic 1( 70mins) Clydebank 2 ( Kasabundi 16mins , Little 30mins) FT

Bankies well on top first half and should have been out of sight by HT . Second half Bankies well in control then lost a bad goal with 20 to go and after that Bellshill were a bit unlucky not to get an equaliser although Bankies missed a couple of more chances to finish the game.

One of those games where on a horrible freezing cold day on an absolute quagmire of a pitch you are just glad to get the points and get home!!

Took in the Ants v Wishaw game today, arrived a bit late and Wishaw were leading one nil.

Possession wise, the first half that I saw was pretty even. A few half chances for either team.

Wishaw were also awarded a penalty, and from where I was standing it looked a bit harsh. I never saw anything untoward, the penalty was duly tucked away for a two goal lead.

Second half, the Ants had the lions share of the possession without too much of a cutting edge.

Some good passages of play with shots on goal usually being blocked by defenders.

The Ants number six has a few rash tackles within the space of a couple of minutes, earning himself an early bath with two yellows.

There was a wee bit of handbags between McStay and the Ants #3.

Shortly afterwards, and as McStay was being hooked, the Ants player started waving to him, McStay decides to give him the international 5 knuckle shuffle, ref clocks it and sends him off.

You couldn't make it up. It was the only thing he did on the park all shift and gets himself sent off.

Nice wee arena to watch a game, great surface considering the rain that's fell lately.

Archived