Queen's Park v East Stirlingshire

As The OP the only honourable thing to say is well done Shire. I was impressed by your lightning raids at Ochilview and surprised you haven't picked up more since. Clearly there's more to come.

Nothing more to be said about QP. The Elgin post-match interview confirmed we've run out of ideas. Moral is shot to pieces. Players we prayed would re-sign last summer have lost their rhythm and confidence. Tragic it could go so far south so quickly but yesterday's result wasn't a shock to me. This squad was built not to lose and now the rest of the league knows how to stop us winning it's going to be a crawl to the line.

Great result for the Shire today,and off the bottom. Will still be between us and BR,but Montrose could be in the mix. Sadly i think that the stewarts are absolute tossers. Inflatables not allowed,(in case they hurt someone) but a drum is,get a grip and i thought the stewarts at Ochilview were the worst in division 2.

post-32733-14555717453287_thumb.jpg

Hampden naughty step.

For any Shire fans who didn't make the game. And for any QP fans who enjoy torture.

http://www.queensparkfc.co.uk/?page_id=1031

For any neutrals who subscribe to QP getting 'special' favours have a look at 2:20.

Please tell me you're not trying to say that was a penalty?!

One of your own fans has already stated he thought it was an embarrassing dive.

Archived