Modern shite patter

Hampden Diehard

Probably been mentioned but Tik Tok. I feel ancient saying this but what an absolute load of shite it is. I had a sort of vague consciousness of it and just assumed it was like Vine - i.e. some mildly amusing short wee videos. I asked my wee cousin to show me some of her favourite Tik Tokers and I’ve never cringed so much in my life. It seems to be mostly folk learning some shite wee dance and performing it semi-competently for 10 seconds. Wtf man. I don’t get it. The worst ones are the guys who sort of pout at the camera whilst doing their wee dance, gyrating and posing. Honestly do these people not have friends to make it known to them how embarrassing it is. People campaigned to get rid of bullying and I’m not so sure it’s such a good thing if this is the result. Bring it back. Bring back bullying. 

Rant over!!!!!!!!!

Example: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSC5gTwc/

wtf is that man. 

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

To be fair to TikTok, they do an excellent job in letting us auld c***s know that "this is not a thing for you". All of the their advertising seems based around warning people that it's nothing but bland, uninteresting shite.

See also VOXI. Who are they advertising to here?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 29/10/2020 at 15:03, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Probably been mentioned but Tik Tok. I feel ancient saying this but what an absolute load of shite it is. I had a sort of vague consciousness of it and just assumed it was like Vine - i.e. some mildly amusing short wee videos. I asked my wee cousin to show me some of her favourite Tik Tokers and I’ve never cringed so much in my life. It seems to be mostly folk learning some shite wee dance and performing it semi-competently for 10 seconds. Wtf man. I don’t get it. The worst ones are the guys who sort of pout at the camera whilst doing their wee dance, gyrating and posing. Honestly do these people not have friends to make it known to them how embarrassing it is. People campaigned to get rid of bullying and I’m not so sure it’s such a good thing if this is the result. Bring it back. Bring back bullying. 

Rant over!!!!!!!!!

wtf is that man. 

I agree with this. some people deserve to get bullied.

Rant over!!!!!!!!!

wtf is that man. 

We need a good war

• 1 month later...

Tik tok?

Tik taaawk, what a load of rubbish, it doesnt even tell the time its rubbish.

Facebook, thats rubbish as well. Lost cats and pictures of your tea. Whats all that about. Rubbish.

Instagram, Instagram. Why is everyone taking pictures of their bum for? Its rubbish.

Basically this is me these days

:lol:

ACcIJEp2PwmaR39_.jpg

Rant over!!!!!!!!!

wtf is that man. 

Seems to be a trend of effeminate wee guys with daft haircuts wearing stone island. They all look identical. Same haircut, same sleeve tattoo and same arrogant attitude.

Agree, some folk deserve a good slap. 

Full yer da mode

16 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

"Present to" as in go to.  I heard a bint on TV talking about someone who was going to present to hospital.

TBF I think that's medical lingo. They talk of patients presenting with particular symptoms. 

Probably more for the shit business speak thread but everyone seems to be saying that “conversations need to be had” rather than “well need to discuss” whatever it is. 

“I see Alan has just shit on the floor of the bog again”

”aye, we’ll need to have a conversation about that”

17 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

"Staycation"

Basically any wanky trendy name that media pillocks have invented for something that already existed.

Poor folk were spending their days off at home before you discovered the concept, you wallopers.

7 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Wtf does that mean, asks baffled old pensioner?

How the f**k would i know?? It was on telly. 

Actually, I've a rough idea. It's a shite ploy to sell kitchens.