General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

Said before, Hancock had the sneering arrogance of a powerful man, but to me has always appeared to be a man on the wrong end of the strings. He had the arrogance, but he wouldnt have been able to explain WHY he was untouchable. No doubt had a good run at it, but ultimately thrown under a bus. Too stupid or too drunk on power tonsee it coming.

Like all tories, I hope he ends up on Universal Credit, the little vermin c**t

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Said before, Hancock had the sneering arrogance of a powerful man, but to me has always appeared to be a man on the wrong end of the strings. He had the arrogance, but he wouldnt have been able to explain WHY he was untouchable. No doubt had a good run at it, but ultimately thrown under a bus. Too stupid or too drunk on power tonsee it coming.

Like all tories, I hope he ends up on Universal Credit, the little vermin c**t

Totally agree.

It pleases me greatly that no one on here's thought to give the worthless, slimy little shit his own thread.

13 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Dutch leader tells Hungary: If you don’t like LGBT rights, you can leave the E.U.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/06/25/dutch-leader-tells-hungary-if-you-dont-like-lgbt-rights-you-can-leave-eu/?utm_source=reddit.com

Excellent.

Problem is there is apparently no mechanism for getting rid of a member.  Hopefully the other EU countries will apply as much pressure as they can. We 

17 hours ago, doulikefish said:

I'm going to become a "but his emails" guy for Hancock like the Hillary psychos

16 hours ago, HI HAT said:

Sajid Javid has got Hancocks job. If they keep their heads down they get another job in cabinet when the times right.

Dominic Cummings is going off rn about Twitter about The Saj.

The real victim in this is the woman's husband. 

Imagine being told your wife is having an affair. Then, the affair is going to be in the news so you can't even deal with, or discuss, it privately. Finally, you're told that your wife has been shagging Matt Hancock of all people. 

12 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

The real victim in this is the woman's husband. 

Imagine being told your wife is having an affair. Then, the affair is going to be in the news so you can't even deal with, or discuss, it privately. Finally, you're told that your wife has been shagging Matt Hancock of all people. 

Similarly I feel sorry for the lady that was shagging Hancock. From what I've seen most people are quite convinced she was doing it for the work benefits and now it's public that Hancock has left his family for her so presumably she needs to at least try and make it work with Hancock even though (this is a guess) she wasn't that into him anyway. 

I was speaking to someone about this the other day that's relativley in tune with Holyrood and domestic politics who told me it was well known that ACH was at it. The idea these politicians do so much shagging is starting to weird me out, I don't mind them when they're robotic MPs like May who probably do it once a year on their birthday but the thought of ACH's and Hancocks out there just indiscriminately shagging is just too far. 

31 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Patel wants to transport people seeking asylum in the UK to Rwanda for "processing". Just legalise rendition, set up the UKs version of Guantanamo and be done with it you duplicitous cow !!!

I'm guessing this is soylent green style processing? 

41 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Similarly I feel sorry for the lady that was shagging Hancock. From what I've seen most people are quite convinced she was doing it for the work benefits and now it's public that Hancock has left his family for her so presumably she needs to at least try and make it work with Hancock even though (this is a guess) she wasn't that into him anyway. 

I was speaking to someone about this the other day that's relativley in tune with Holyrood and domestic politics who told me it was well known that ACH was at it. The idea these politicians do so much shagging is starting to weird me out, I don't mind them when they're robotic MPs like May who probably do it once a year on their birthday but the thought of ACH's and Hancocks out there just indiscriminately shagging is just too far. 

That gave me a wee chuckle. Cheers for that. 

21 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I don’t use the word hate very often, but I really HATE that woman.

There's some serious time-travel paradox issues to resolve, but I'd love to see the Immigration system she wants to be in force when her parents want to make a life in the UK. Would she just diasappear in a wee puff, leaving nothing but a "Home Secretary" bomber jacket? A man can dream..

Tories gonna Tory, but how she can sleep at night as a member of at least two groups* disproportionately affected by these cúnts' policies, I just cannot understand. A vicious, nasty horrible creature who barely qualifies as human.

* Women and BAME, for the hard of thinking.

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

I don’t use the word hate very often, but I really HATE that woman.

Home Secretaries take a lot of flak for the awful, draconian, immoral things they put in place, but it's worth bearing in mind they they regularly sit down for meetings with various groups of other people, lay out their plans to do terrible things, and are told, "aye, sounds grand, let's get it done".

It just so happens that Patel clearly takes an almost sexual pleasure in the pain and humiliation she causes, but the actual policies wouldn't change if she was forced to resign due to secretly helping the Russians invade, or perhaps something more serious considering how high the bar is now set for the resignation of government ministers.

32 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Surprised none of the brexity types are telling us all about how this time Le pen is going to win 😇

Somebody was expressing joy at Le Pen's imminent victory on here just a few days ago.

Apparently her party's decided their poor performance was down to not bashing the Muslims enough. I do prefer my fascists unvarnished, I have to say.

On 28/06/2021 at 14:22, Frank Sobotka said:

June 28th is Vidovdan (St Vitus Day) in Serbia, the anniversary of the Battle of Kosovo, which is sort of like the Serbs' equivalent of the Boyne for the Staunch here.

As Austria-Hungary had annexed Bosnia in 1908, Franz turning up on June 28th in Sarajevo was a bit like Pope Francis turning up in Belfast on July 12th.