General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

A couple of these are actually terrific ideas how are these people only capable of accidentally nailing it?

Tbf I think they are just looking at the saga website and pulling them from there.

ETA: Div not been in contact yet?

Edited by strichener

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, NotThePars said:

A couple of these are actually terrific ideas how are these people only capable of accidentally nailing it?

You can fucking sign me up for the Unite nightclub right now. Il be a shop steward again in a heartbeat.

It would probably only be open during working hours.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Oh dear.

28 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Oh dear.

Living in Angus is just one long political facepalm tbh. Wann is a genuine fucking idiot though.

Never heard of this guy or this account, but reading through that suggests to me the guy needs help.  Those are not the actions of a rational individual.

Edited by Granny Danger

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Never heard of this guy or this account, but reading through that suggests to me the guy needs help.  Those are not the actions of a rational individual.

Got absolutely rinsed in a parliamentary election a while back and is currently a member of an administration currently out-doing Aberdeen in terms of embarrassing fuckwittery. 

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

Just confirming my theory that these weirdo accounts on Twitter are all Tory MSPS, MPS or councillors.

Unmask facundo silva next

The cherry on top of this is that Wann is supposed to be heading up an anti-bullying, anti trolling campaign for schools 😂

3 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Matt Hancock been caught having an affair with an aide according to the Sun. Can find the article yourselves cause f**k the Sun and the picture isn't really pleasant viewing either.

That’s his career over.  A PM with such a strong moral code as Boris Johnson is not going to stand for something like that.

Matt Hancock been caught having an affair with an aide according to the Sun. Can find the article yourselves cause f**k the Sun and the picture isn't really pleasant viewing either.
Struggling to get my head round this. He's the least sexy person in human history.

31 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
4 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Struggling to get my head round this. He's the least sexy person in human history.

Think about all the other Tories who've been outed as inveterate shaggers. The common theme is that no woman would go near them if they managed your local Tesco.

Ron Manager: Cor, 4-2-4, Brazil 1970, jumpers for goalposts, one's gone home for tea, it's beans on toast! imagine the faces of John Major and Edwina Currie contorted in sexual ecstacy... mmm