Granny Danger

General Politics Thread

Lawrence Fox is the socially acceptable destination for PayPal donations among folk who might otherwise have given them to Tommy Robinson if they didn't have a house in the Dordogne.

10 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

aabd0eda31b49c5bc3ef40c8fad877a0.jpg.d29489e467b01a7915a0a1e688cdd9bf.jpg

What a country this is. Just a completely unserious, rainy, racist little island.

I’m not familiar with his work. His approach to setting out his policies is really quite clever (by the standards of gammon). Not enough detail to actually mean anything so people can project whatever they want onto it while maintaining plausible deniability for the dog Whistler. Who wouldn’t want to live in a “respectful nation where all are included”

The lads at Millwall seem pretty keen on him. Because f**k the “lefties”.

And of course some of “our boys” think he’s jolly spiffing: 

(But of course not in a gay way!) 

CED50019-BE00-4969-AB6D-566CB551D59E.jpeg

03B1D247-0682-4EC4-B45F-C866D342DAE6.jpeg

502A8F0B-F507-418A-9D45-825393525799.jpeg

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

That last line is class. "I like him (not in a suck him off kinda way!)

The LEFTWAFFE haven’t made him one of them benders, that’s for sure.

aabd0eda31b49c5bc3ef40c8fad877a0.jpg.d29489e467b01a7915a0a1e688cdd9bf.jpg
What a country this is. Just a completely unserious, rainy, racist little island.
To be called "Reclaim" to my surprise. I guess "The Only Famous for being binned by Billie Piper Party" wasn't catchy enough.

Priti Patel could genuinely be the first BAME party leader she truly understands the diseased mind of the Tory membership

She has almost definitely checked to see how she can deport her parents.

I never thought I could despise another Tory as much as Thatcher but Patel has proven me wrong.  A truly despicable woman who should have been binned for her Israel antics.

Priti Patel could genuinely be the first BAME party leader she truly understands the diseased mind of the Tory membership
She actually seems like more of an Apprentice contestant than a politician. You can just imagine the patter the sneering boot would come out with in that type of scenario.

What a horrendously toxic person, and one who strongly vindicated IMO my usual stance for tories of "wishing 1% of the suffering they have inflicted back on them, and see them be miserable forever".

The Herald fanning the flames here -

Wasn't there a similar story a few months ago about using the islands for something else ?

Downing Street will not rule out using Scottish Islands for asylum processing plan

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18759714.downing-street-will-not-rule-using-scottish-islands-asylum-processing-plan/

Resign and boot her in the pie.  Don’t care that Cummings and his ilk can do this.  She’s been fucking stupid and reckless.